💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Drama: Gaga Twitter, Perez stalks Gaga and responds

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

I can't at you guys saying she is in the wrong for this :wtf: After her tweeting/bullying her for a good year and a half i would get tired of it too. Then you find out he was in your apartment building? :wtf: I would vent and freak the fukk out too. Gaga has been doing a good job at keeping this kinda to herself for awhile, now he went to far and she snapped. Like she said she is human, and has feelings besides just caring about us and the music. 

Spill that tea :tea:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• AlienFugitive

• Michael

• MJ Holland

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoenix

He's so ****in' retarded. Just leave her ****in' alone. It's not her fault that he doesn't have life. 

💎

Maybe he wants to make up with her.  I dont know.  Wish he would act like an adult. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Okay, SERIOUSLY NOW

PEREZ CAN'T HARM THE **** OUT OF GAGA

Gaga should just go out, confront him, and give him a TIGHT slap!

Seriously tho 

She said she was born to be brave :derpga:

He can't do ****, i anything were to happen, she'll always have her HUGE bodyguard with her 

Lavender Pubes

Can't wait for the questions on GMA tomorrow :popcorn:  

oh Lawd! Ha publicist will NOT have it! 

xbzqx1gif.gif

MonsterOfSpain

Ugh im at the same time so upset at perez and so worried for gaga. This has to stop. Go to jail swine.

I'm not sure, but I think it happened when Perez interviewd Gaga a while ago. He asked her lots of uncomfortable questions that she didn't wanna answer and he refused to stop. 

oh really? do you know which interview this was? if thats true then i cant believe one small interview lead to them being like this.

I do think the timing of these dramatic tweets is very curious. I had never had her down as the type of person who does her "dirty laundry in public" but that's exactly what she is doing and it just so happens to coincide with Applause flopping.

bad romance dropped almost out of hte top 10 when it released, so it flopped too

honestly, honestly

A SONG CAME OUT IN A WEEK, IT DROPS TO TOP 10 AND SUDDENLY IT'S A FLOP

PEOPLE GET IT IN YOUR HEAD, JUST BECAUSE THE SONG DOES NOT GO #1 DAY ONE, DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A FLOP, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S CURRENTLY THE 2ND BIGGEST INCREASING SONG ON US POP RADIO, AND ALMOST ON PAR WITH THE #1 INCREASING SONG ON POP RADIO

you guys are the ones ****ing her up with your 10 year old comments, which i'm sure many of you are close to age wise

Fame IV

THANK YOU! All you people who are upset at her for this need to leave the fanbase. 

exacly. she has the right to speak! 

A Star is Born ⭐

The fact that some of you think she would go so far as to do all of this for promo is equally sick and disgusting

:wtf::eww:

Relax lol it's still not any hardcore.

Illuminati Freak

GaGa had a normal human reaction today. She felt her privacy as a human being was totally violated and it made her very angry. You too would have the same reaction if someone you disliked like Perez showed up where you and your Family lived. Shame on anyone for thinking anything else but. this is not about headlines or publicity. Grow up! This is a very serious matter. Now her lawyers need to take this to the next step. Who knows what his intentions were but I'm telling you they probably were not good ones. The gloves are off now. She needs to have a restraining order against Pigrez now.

Edited by Illuminati Freak