💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

calmar

"I know, I know, I know, I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body.

SQUEALER, SQUEALER, SQUEAL OUT! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!

Sweat out, sell out, you're just a swine

Honey let's be real, you're no friend of mine"

I tried.

I'm getting "Hound Dog' vibes from this. Like an electro-trap version of Hound Dog, involving pigs instead of canines.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

high heeled fem

Noo, not the pig nose

I know its horrible :sick: , don't like the use of the animal lyrics too i hate when people compare and say your acting like a animal....pigs rule....whats she thinking :confused:  that photoshopped nose on her

Edited by hiheeledfeminist

Unheard Beat

"I know, I know, I know, I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body.

SQUEALER, SQUEALER, SQUEAL OUT! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!

Sweat out, sell out, you're just a swine

Honey let's be real, you're no friend of mine"

I tried.

I actually like that! :party:

high heeled fem

Oh god I hope the album cover isn't Gaga with a pig nose!

Please don't even joke about that :ohno:

Chris90046

Are you guys serious? The title and lyrics are just awful...this is gonna get too weird if she comes out with a pig nose

omg yaaas drag pigrez through tha barnyard sis..once u kill a pig, u gotta make some bacon sis yaaaaaassss werk

shade, tea, reductive, read. *z snap*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think this is one of the first songs I've ever truly connected with of gaga's. to me it speaks a lot, of being the submissive in a relationship, of being abused and told you're so disgusting that no one else will want you, of someone twisting your natural, innocent desires into something perverse and shameful and using that to keep you with them.

It's giving me bad romance teas tbh. Those lyrics were so good because they felt real, they were about a version of s-xuality that wasn't the same old glamourised pop song love lyrics. Clearly not nearly as many will relate to this (if my understanding of the lyrics is correct), but I'm really damn hyped now! :)

OMG, next single, tbh! ...The rumors were true! Inb4 the dinosaur rumors are true, too.

Dinosaur rumours? 

DietCoke

What kind of Adele-Lyrics-Rolling-In-The-Deep-Taylor-Swift-Sounding-Ex-Boyfriend-SongTease SLAYAGE IS THIS

Lion Heart

*recalls new member who was making posts about Gaga wearing a pig nose mask thing for a photoshoot*

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hauser

WAIT didnt Economy (if thats still his username) say a while back that he had insider info that Gaga was doing something invoving a pig nose?????? 

• Shadow locked this topic