Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDv3wDIMAvc&feature=player_detailpage

NEWS:

BEFORE:

Lady Gaga's interview with V Magazine was posted on

Propagaga.com, in which Gaga is interviewed by Marina Abramovich.

In the interview, she reveals a new ARTPOP song called 'Swine'.

Marina asks her about it, and Gaga explains the song's meaning.

On littlemonsters.com, Gaga posted a couple pictures showing her with a pig nose,

and lyrics to her song 'Swine'.

In addition to that, she confirmed that the iTunes festival would be streamed worldwide, on September 1st.

NOW:

Earlier yesterday, Gaga posted NEW Swine lyrics and posted a picture of her

rehearsing for the much awaited "Swine Fest", sparking rumors that it will

be the second single from ARTPOP. Why else would she name the 

iTunes festival after it? We'll see in a few days. 

PICTURES:

327341182_700.jpg

433255030_2048.png

238703878_700.png

323519682_700.jpg

LINKS:

https://littlemonsters.com/post/520eceaf9fd028bd2a000075

https://littlemonsters.com/post/520ed14288e2a066146866ec

http://www.propagaga.com/2013/08/16/lady-gaga-reveals-new-ARTPOP-song-title/

V85 INTERVIEW: 

MA: I want to know a little about this piece for the new album that you played…“Pig� I love this work. Do you have a favorite song? Also tell me a little bit about the pig one.

LG: Actually it’s interesting that you said that you love “Swine.â€

MA: “Swine†sounds so much worse in English. Pig is almost sweet, but swine is really dirty.

LG: Yes, swine is dirty. And in European culture, it’s not very nice to call somebody swine. It’s like the worst thing you can say. So when we were making the cover that you mention, with the dark hair…Each cover was designed with a custom outfit by one designer. That’s the one that Hedi [slimane] didâ€â€the one in the sequined jacket with the high-waisted jeans and the hair. That was the time in my life when I was the new artist. I wasn’t a fully formed artist, I was 19, I was young. I was on my way. I was willing to do anything for art. It got me into so much trouble because when you’re willing to do anything for art but you don’t even know what your art is yet or what your music is or what you’re making, you’re willing to do anything to understand it or to experience something that will charge it or inspire it. And because of that I was really troubled. I was really sick all the time in my head, in my heart. I felt trapped, but I was free. And then it was like a slow death. A slow death of my innocence and my youth. And I had to climb through a lot of swine, and that’s where that song came from. This idea of something so dark and something so awful and perverted that at a young age you don’t really understand. And you don’t want to know and understand it. And then, as I’m older, I understand the intenseness of the experiences that I went through. They have affected and changed who I am now. So this song became a liberation, because I’m now saying that if I am to be truly great at this transformation, I have to understand. It shows on stage before people’s eyes. And that’s really what these covers are about. It’s not just the hair, it’s the whole life.

MA: Each one is different.

LG: It’s a whole life-form.

LYRICS:

PRE-CHORUS/HOOK?:

"I know, I know, I know, I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body.

SQUEALER, SQUEALER, SQUEAL OUT! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"

CHORUS?:

"Maybe I should have a little more

just to stay out of my mind?

Cause its when I'm not thinkin' with you

that I act like a Swine!"

Edited by Bad Religion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Deacon

the pe.rez shade :deadbanana:

edit: not really

MA I want to know a little about this piece for the new album that you played…“Pig� I love this work. Do you have a favorite song? Also tell me a little bit about the pig one.
LG Actually it’s interesting that you said that you love “Swine.â€
MA “Swine†sounds so much worse in English. Pig is almost sweet, but swine is really dirty.
LG Yes, swine is dirty. And in European culture, it’s not very nice to call somebody swine. It’s like the worst thing you can say. So when we were making the cover that you mention, with the dark hair…Each cover was designed with a custom outfit by one designer. That’s the one that Hedi [slimane] didâ€â€the one in the sequined jacket with the high-waisted jeans and the hair. That was the time in my life when I was the new artist. I wasn’t a fully formed artist, I was 19, I was young. I was on my way. I was willing to do anything for art. It got me into so much trouble because when you’re willing to do anything for art but you don’t even know what your art is yet or what your music is or what you’re making, you’re willing to do anything to understand it or to experience something that will charge it or inspire it. And because of that I was really troubled. I was really sick all the time in my head, in my heart. I felt trapped, but I was free. And then it was like a slow death. A slow death of my innocence and my youth. And I had to climb through a lot of swine, and that’s where that song came from. This idea of something so dark and something so awful and perverted that at a young age you don’t really understand. And you don’t want to know and understand it. And then, as I’m older, I understand the intenseness of the experiences that I went through. They have affected and changed who I am now. So this song became a liberation, because I’m now saying that if I am to be truly great at this transformation, I have to understand. It shows on stage before people’s eyes. And that’s really what these covers are about. It’s not just the hair, it’s the whole life.
MA Each one is different.
LG It’s a whole life-form.
Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Morphine Prince

YES! Drag Pigrez! Lol. But honestly this already sounds like an interesting song. 

Giving me second single teas

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PoshLife

omg this song is going to SLAY EVERYONE. You are NOT READY. If you think you're ready YOU ARE NOT.

Pierre

I need to take a minute. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Shadow locked this topic