• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

im sure the synths ad actual electric sound will be a lot different. i doubt we will get the finished versions of the songs. it just osunds messing because of the live guitars and what not.  :)

haha i listened to it a second time and love it... the first listen is always a bit iffy for me so.. haha ;)

CannaeDrive

The amazing way she says Swayyynnn!! 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

J e s s e

I do hope it's towards p***z :teehee: Is she just performing new songs?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Hearing her screech out Swine really made my insides flutter. Just knowing a version like that exists somewhere makes me very happy.

Also, multi-instrument circle? Incredibly interesting. I'm excited!

Happy to see all you NIN fans here. BEST BAND EVER!

My first impression, through the title and first lyrics posted, was that it would follow in the vein of a NIN song (or at least I hoped so).

3 points in and ready for more

Fernster7

I love this. :party:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SKANK

Omg...the way she is riding the bench Tori Amos style...straddling it to play the drums and keyboard...that is so ****ing awesome. 

I'm going to go to church this sunday and light a candle and ask the baby Jesus that in the near future she releases an album that isn't EDM driven. She is such a rock star. 

wecouldbeARTPOP

her playing the drums (!!!) she looks so comfortable in her skin...it's so inspiring :flutter: the is already slaying me...so curious as to what the studio version will be like..this era just keeps getting better and better

Hearing her screech out Swine really made my insides flutter. Just knowing a version like that exists somewhere makes me very happy.

Also, multi-instrument circle? Incredibly interesting. I'm excited!

My first impression, through the title and first lyrics posted, was that it would follow in the vein of a NIN song (or at least I hoped so).

Piggy? :)

Edited by Camp_BTW

calmar

I actually.. didn't like it so much. I may like the instrumental of this version though, and you can never tell til Sunday rolls around, and then 11 November. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Shadow locked this topic