💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS CONFIRMED AS PRODUCER - "Swine" Database

Glow

Featured Posts

Juanjo

Dinosaur rumours?

Lol Yeah, as crazy as it sounds, at one point there was a rumor that she was gonna be a dinosaur, or something like that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Swine

Potential second single? I wonder whp produced it.

Bound to be if she is talking about it most leading up to the iTunes festival and make some graphics with lyrics on! ;)

Can't wait!!!  :excited2:

Am I the only one who thinks all that sounds cheesy....

:noparty:

Nah, I'm thinking it sounds like its going to be a song themed around -  to put people in their place. :/

GreenEyes

I've never heard of this, when was that, who wrote that? OMG! :eek:

Back in like Late June Early July, an insider told someone on here she was wearing a pig nose for a photo shoot.

Andy McQueen

Back in like Late June Early July, an insider told someone on here she was wearing a pig nose for a photo shoot.

Thanks, very interesting! It could be true...

TraeumereiLPB

Seems like she wants it to be the next single. I just don't know how it will do in germany and austria. Will people buy it, because they think "Swine" is a funny title? Or will they reject it, saying the title is to offensive?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Giorno Giovanna

Seems like she wants it to be the next single. I just don't know how it will do in germany and austria. Will people buy it, because they think "Swine" is a funny title? Or will they reject it, saying the title is to offensive?

Most probably won't know that Swine means pig (in German it's 'Schwein' not 'Swine', a big difference, like saying Sciebe (which isn't an actual word) instead of Scheiße)

btw, I imagine swine to sound filthy and hard hitting like this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7WYEHZK5To

Edited by ToughHooker
このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Gangie

I've never heard of this, when was that, who wrote that? OMG! :eek:

I remmember it too.... We were so delusional and full of laught...  :gum:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Ellie Sioux

hmmm... so far I don't think I like it :sweat: but I won't judge until I've heard it! I just don't understand how this has anything to do with ARTPOP :laughga:

actually, after reading through the interview stuff, am I the only one who thinks this could be about her relationship with d--gs?

Edited by Ellie Sioux

Tommy Monster

Most probably won't know that Swine means pig (in German it's 'Schwein' not 'Swine', a big difference, like saying Sciebe (which isn't an actual word) instead of Scheiße)

Acctually English probably took the word from German  :laughga: (studying linguistics at school finally worth it  :cryga: ) even in Slovak Language it´s "Sviňa", so I´m pretty sure everyone knows what the word means  :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic