• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

I'm hearing the SQUEALER! SQUEALER! SQUEAL OUT! bit as a Whitney-esque belt.

OMG SAME WOW IMAGINE THAT OVER SOME SEXY BEATS UNFF

VasilisVas

This whole Swine thing is so mysterious.

I'm kind of hoping for a dramatic rock-electro ballad with different theatrical elements a la Queen.  

No thanks. I'm still trying to forget The Queen exists.  :flop:

Stephen

Pretty sure she meant the band queen  :P

Stephen

I think the song is about the things she did in her past that she's not proud of her (maybe having s-x with producers).

TimisaMonster

I think the song is about the things she did in her past that she's not proud of her (maybe having s-x with producers).

Rob Fusari... :teehee:

It would actually make sense if it's about her past c-----e use because of the pig nose..

OMG! I think this is the clearest understanding so far...why didn't we think of this earlier?!!!! :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

rivingtonrebels

Same.. :toofloppy:

I meant the legendary band dah-lings.  I was thinking Bohemian Rhapsody-style epicness.

I meant the legendary band dah-lings.  I was thinking Bohemian Rhapsody-style epicness.

OH MY GOD YESSSS 

tumblr_inline_mmm67mYUYo1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah ! But... No, I will die with too much flawlessness, one song like Bohemian Rhapsody is enough to my heart to survive at this slayage  :ARTPOP:

Ricochetmatt

I think it's odd that so many of you are turned off by the idea of her possibly wearing a pig nose for a performance.

Gaga is the Queen of bizarre. She wore a freakin dress made of Kermit the Frog dolls. A pig nose is tame!

Also, this song is most definitely about Perez. Or at the very least, he is one of the many swine this song describes. And no, she's not going to say that out loud. Why? Cause A. Perez will jizz all over the ****ing place and B. It's not very Gaga-like.

I think it's odd that so many of you are turned off by the idea of her possibly wearing a pig nose for a performance.

Gaga is the Queen of bizarre. She wore a freakin dress made of Kermit the Frog dolls. A pig nose is tame!

Also, this song is most definitely about Perez. Or at the very least, he is one of the many swine this song describes. And no, she's not going to say that out loud. Why? Cause A. Perez will jizz all over the ****ing place and B. It's not very Gaga-like.

I think that's the point though! Gaga knows that a pig nose is not at all aesthetically pleasing, and that might be the point.

From the v mag interview, it's about a dark time in her life when she did things she's not proud of, maybe things that even disgust her, so it's meant to make people feel uncomfortable, like she felt in whatever awful situations her past self found herself in

• Shadow locked this topic