• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• RAMROD

My Little Phoney

Well by the looks of it your new, so I guess you wont be missed too incredibly much.

What kind of rudeness :toofloppy:

Meh

You summed up my thoughts. I don't hate DJWS but it's just boring after already hearing a song produced by him on AP. 

bobhabanai

omg that song is amazing live! her voice is so rough this time around! i want swine to be the second single! with the machette film...no music video justa live version on vevo! this is amazing!!!

omg that song is amazing live! her voice is so rough this time around! i want swine to be the second single! with the machette film...no music video justa live version on vevo! this is amazing!!!

:awkney: 

bobhabanai

:awkney:

live art! like picasso baby! it will drive appreciation from the gp! ull be surprise to know how many ppl still thinking she sounds like kesha without auto tune!

Weasel

No thanks.

Anyways, I can't be the only one who's been singing this all day, right? :nooo:

Giorno Giovanna

I love the hard hitting rough sound of this, especially 0:40+ , sooo good

I partied with my niece to this some hours ago, she loves Metal/RockGa

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Fox People

Paul, you've disappointed me with Applause... I hope you really out-do yourself this time and most of all make Gaga happy. :hug:

geopang

The only complaint with applause is that the vocals sound drowned out... They need to work on vocal eq, and raise the volume of vocals.

And paul... Please use some good drum kits, cause the ones we heard so far are just really cheap drums

Edited by geopang

glockenpop

I don't get why people think it will be destroyed. The live version is stemmed from the original studio, so pls.

• Shadow locked this topic