• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glow

• Kermit the frog

• ChicaSkas

• Deacon

omg yaaas drag pigrez through tha barnyard sis..once u kill a pig, u gotta make some bacon sis yaaaaaassss werk

shade, tea, reductive, read. *z snap*

This isn't about ****ing Perez.

MA I want to know a little about this piece for the new album that you played…“Pig� I love this work. Do you have a favorite song? Also tell me a little bit about the pig one.
LG Actually it’s interesting that you said that you love “Swine.â€
MA “Swine†sounds so much worse in English. Pig is almost sweet, but swine is really dirty.
LG Yes, swine is dirty. And in European culture, it’s not very nice to call somebody swine. It’s like the worst thing you can say. So when we were making the cover that you mention, with the dark hair…Each cover was designed with a custom outfit by one designer. That’s the one that Hedi [slimane] didâ€â€the one in the sequined jacket with the high-waisted jeans and the hair. That was the time in my life when I was the new artist. I wasn’t a fully formed artist, I was 19, I was young. I was on my way. I was willing to do anything for art. It got me into so much trouble because when you’re willing to do anything for art but you don’t even know what your art is yet or what your music is or what you’re making, you’re willing to do anything to understand it or to experience something that will charge it or inspire it. And because of that I was really troubled. I was really sick all the time in my head, in my heart. I felt trapped, but I was free. And then it was like a slow death. A slow death of my innocence and my youth. And I had to climb through a lot of swine, and that’s where that song came from. This idea of something so dark and something so awful and perverted that at a young age you don’t really understand. And you don’t want to know and understand it. And then, as I’m older, I understand the intenseness of the experiences that I went through. They have affected and changed who I am now. So this song became a liberation, because I’m now saying that if I am to be truly great at this transformation, I have to understand. It shows on stage before people’s eyes. And that’s really what these covers are about. It’s not just the hair, it’s the whole life.
MA Each one is different.
LG It’s a whole life-form.

Is it going to stream on the 1st...OMG :giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Sister

omg yaaas drag pigrez through tha barnyard sis..once u kill a pig, u gotta make some bacon sis yaaaaaassss werk

shade, tea, reductive, read. *z snap*

Who and when, where did that nickname start up for Perez, this "Pigrez"? Do other people outside of this fanbase call him that?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic