Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Logan

i ll say it again.she shouldnt be friends with him in the first place after what he did to others like wishing britney to die.seeing pictures of her with him gave me negative vibes.now she either shouldnt give him attention or go hard against him like really drag him.all this ''he  did this to me a few months ago but ignore him and just dance'' wont work in her favour

I have to agree with you. 

I don't know what Gaga saw in Perez to begin with..It's no secret that he's an evil, manipulative person that love to tear people apart and make them feel horrible. 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

AlienFugitive

he tweeted that applause is falling on i tunes making fun of gags.

What kind of pathetic excuse...

2eujxxj.gif

I hope she posts the picture and exposes him. I know it's not "Born This Way" of her but there comes a point where enough is enough and he has harassed and bullied her for far too long. How could anyone blame her fans for wanting to stand up for her? He's just a vile man, and he deserves to be exposed and I hope to God she's the one who exposes him for the rat he is.

And it's not just his attitude towards Gaga either. Other celebrities get this treatment (For example, his open letter to Rihanna) but Gaga gets it by far the worst.

What she did today was courageous and brave and she stood up for herself, and I'm proud she did.

high heeled fem

DRAG HIM GAGA LMFAO  :lmao:

DRAG HIM NOW :grr:

hes so evil im in shock im so glad she told us this HE DESERVES TO BE EXPOSED

I hope she posts the picture and exposes him. I know it's not "Born This Way" of her but there comes a point where enough is enough and he has harassed and bullied her for far too long. How could anyone blame her fans for wanting to stand up for her? He's just a vile man, and he deserves to be exposed and I hope to God she's the one who exposes him for the rat he is.

And it's not just his attitude towards Gaga either. Other celebrities get this treatment (For example, his open letter to Rihanna) but Gaga gets it by far the worst.

What she did today was courageous and brave and she stood up for herself, and I'm proud she did.

:clap: :clap:

she SHOULD post the pic...im so proud him too hes out of control??? i wanna bash him :grr:

Edited by hiheeledfeminist

CoolTrainerTerry

I'm sorry, but everyone saying "What about ignoring him?" there's only so much one person can take. Something like this is NOT OKAY. She's deserves to call him out and he deserves to get **** about it.

Perez is a waste of oxygen :sick:

drag him gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Wow why is Perez breathing our air? I can't believe how much of an asshole he is. Mess. Thank you Gaga for exposing his ass.

Perez is the definition of a bully. Such a coward.
Anybody watch the doco of Victoria Beckham when she moved to L.A? Perez had been writing the most horrible stuff about her so she actually met up with him and confronted him. He was so nervous and sucked up to her so hard to the point where at the end he was joking with Victoria and changed the alien antennas he had on a picture of her to a crown.

I think that is why Gaga and Perez became such good friends. He can come across as so funny and charming in real life because he doesn't have the balls to say all the vicious things he says on his website to somebodies face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdZXrq1cEk

^First couple of mins in this video is what I was talking about.

Schwerk

I used to be 'jealous' of him being her friend because I knew I, or pretty much anybody, could be a better friend to her than him.

Never trusted him, never understand why she didn't see sooner that he is as famehungry as they come. 

It is odd for her to post this after first telling monsters to back off. Sad it appareantly does affect her still but he doesn't deserve the attention. Karma will catch up to him eventually. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Remember in the video she made when she was first announced 'Queen of Twitter" with her in the Twitter crown backstage at the Monster Ball when she 'vowed' to "never participate in online celebrity shananigans" or something? :laughga: