💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

I hate Perez his a pig BUt he does have 12 million visitors a day on his website. Has a revenue of 16 million dollars in advertising a year and he's website is one of the most visited in the key demographic 18-29 in the U.S. So yes, he does has some influence in the music industry. That's why Britney made peace with him in court.

I still HATE him and I'm happy Gaga is standing up to him

Where are you getting those stats? From what I hear, JustJared is fast encroaching on his figures as of late.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

If she's going to respond, that's the way to do it.

Report his nastiness, make it clear how biased and vindictive he is.

Better than insulting all "bloggers" as a class.

SKANK

Ok, so there is a valuable lesson that can be taken from this whole exchange.

This site is full of kids, teens, and young adults....so, do you guys see how awful Perez looks? How transparent and embarrassing his belittling remarks are? To disparage former friends says much more about your character then it says about theirs. 

Michelle

I think it rocked for her to finally say something, SHE has the right to speak out about it! :clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

It's genuinely a shame that Gaga had to learn her lesson about Perass the hard way but she had no problem with him being a bully when he was doing it to Christina while Gaga and Perass were best friends.

MJ Holland

IKR! Imagine how Gaga feels...she was actually friends with the creature! I just keep picturing in my head how she reacted when she received that text....she was really depressed, scared, disappointed, and probably wanted to be alone when she read what the text said! Went to her room or bathroom and balled her eyes out! Sorta like during TMB footage backstage....xs071pv.gif

I imagine her starting to yell and swear, then after she ran out of breath she collapsed and cried

:cryga:

****, let's not think about that.

Edited by MJ Holland

Alcina Dimitrescu

I can't wait for her to talk about LAG when she starts talking about Ratchet :ohwell:

Slayer

Perez Hilton makes 16-20 million dollars from he's website. All from advertisement. So yeah he does have a career.

You call that a fvcking career?  :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TimisaMonster

I imagine her starting to yell and swear, then after she ran out of breath she collapsed and cried

:cryga:

****, let's not think about that.

It's too much...HE'S put her through too much! I'm trying to stay positive, but Gaga let us know these details for a reason! I won't apologize for being upset and dare I say...HATING him! :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I can't wait for her to talk about LAG when she starts talking about Ratchet :ohwell:

RATCHET=LAG :smh:

SWINE=Perez :ohwell:

TEA=Madonna?....Her and her fake British accent pretending she's from London.... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!