💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

although it seems genuine.. i feel like shes exposing this because she needs to promote her name and publicized?

I feel the same way.

I also feel she's been keeping her mouth shut for far too long.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Illuminati Freak

I actually think if that text went viral Madonna would be horrified she even let someone like Perez come near her camp.

TimisaMonster

Hmmmm....I do wonder now!

Even though I wish this wasn't the case....I think she IS talking about him in SWINE....Gaga better make RATCHET, TEA, and SWINE all one song tbh....zOaBbgv.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterMarty

Are Perez and Madonna close? 

He wishes! She has **** all to do with him, and he eats her ass because he thinks it somehow distances him from Gaga. For the guy who claims to have adored Madge for so long, it's only in the last 18 months he's gone nuts posting about her.

She could use the block button, like I did. 

And keep having him talk? It's not about avoiding the situation, he should keep quiet. 

She did the right thing calling him out.

She's not going to be #1 forever. That is impossible. And a lot if people like her, at least, that's what I've been noticing.

I am sure everything is going to be fine, maybe even great this era. She is just getting started :)

i hope so but she starts crushing down... 

I think she's trying to say: I have suffered this awful attack from Perez and I don't even let THAT bother me, so don't let silly criticisms bother you.

this!

theredkilt

If i were her manager, i would change the password to her twitter. She's doing so much damage right now. 

Stop the drama

Start the music

Practice what you preach!

badboymonsterx

for those of you who are complaining she tweeted about him and is giving him "life" -- who the hell cares? This man needs to be stopped. He's disgusting and cruel - some #monsters i'm sure were unaware of the feud (yes I said it) and she's free to express herself anyway she chooses 

this era is not looking good so far :fail:

In terms of the scale of hate yeah.. I'm worried about this... It's like they don't want her to be back on top.