💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

you think its wrong? she needs people to talk about her now, she needs to let new GP know that's she's back.

I never said it was wrong, i said she made it for publicity, but then again, the only people that care about her tweet are the little monsters, so it wasn't exactly the smartest publicity stunt. It'd be more efective in my opinion if she'd have talked about it on interviews, more people would actually "care" or "pay attention"

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Darko

through perez's repeated actions, its obvious he hates gaga and really wants her to fail...although some of his posts on perez hilton seem like attempts to color himself neutral, just someone who dislikes gaga..

so gaga's exposure of this event is not really bad or anything, it just confirms what we already know, acting blind of something, or encouraging blindness is not good, Perez is bully, a  two faced bully, and I think her tweet gives some sort of validation of it.

and that tweet shows she was obviously greatly affected by what perez texted her, 

honestly, it seems more like " why are you doing this to me, i have no hatred for you" kinda thing

but in isolation, it does seem to kind of color perez is their person of pure hatred, but i doubt gaga was intentionally trying to do that

to me she seemed less dignified with the whole osbourne situation, and not telling her fans to stop, here she is taking action in some way, and that's way more dignified to me 

yes and also because she got tired Peres say that the little monster are the bullies when He is the Bully.

But the little monsters are bullys, every pop star's stan is a bully when it comes to denegrade other pop stars's work or fanbases.

Very Good Gaga  :clap: everything has a limit. He is a Bully and they must be exposed

I think now Madonna  will show support to Gaga because this  terrible situation and she will tell Gaga that she not support this kind of Perez's behavior.

Madonna couldn't care less about Gaga. She spent an entire year making fun of her with the infamous reductive interview and performing the Born This Way/Express Yourself/She's Not Me

AgusPop

I think this is the beginning of a Gaga and Madonna collaboration.

Madonna will not tolerate this Perez action. and none Madonna fan should tolerate it too.

Gaga is so Clever :worship:

Perez dug his own grave

Madonna_covers_Lady_Gaga_born_this_way-4

Edited by PaulPop

Vernier

Yeah it's a publicity stunt, obviously anyone who hasn't heard and bought Applause is going to be doing so after this tweet :smh:

But the little monsters are bullys, every pop star's stan is a bully when it comes to denegrade other pop stars's work or fanbases.

Madonna couldn't care less about Gaga. She spent an entire year making fun of her with the infamous reductive interview and performing the Born This Way/Express Yourself/She's Not Me

Thank you, I can't at some deluded people thinking Madonna will get involved in this or something. Let's not forget that Madonna herself has a reputation of being a raging b---h and this is without taking into consideration the thing with Gaga

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

daviddarko

No, Perez attacks Gaga all the time. What do you think? The fans are not going to react? He is the Bully and Gaga exposed him.

If Perez attacks Madonna fans, and the Madonna fans react to this attack. who is the bully?

Edited by daviddarko

daviddarko

Thank you, I can't at some deluded people thinking Madonna will get involved in this or something. Let's not forget that Madonna herself has a reputation of being a raging b---h and this is without taking into consideration the thing with Gaga

Of course Madonna will send Gaga her support.

What did he do but twitter that she was in 4th place. Is that what he did?  Not much to get mad about.  Someone tell me what is going on. Thanks.  Was it the Karma thing way back? If so that is history in my mind. 

Edited by Chlo

No, Perez attacks Gaga all the time. What do you think? The fans are not going to react? He is the Bully and Gaga exposed him.

If Perez attacks Madonna fans, and the Madonna fans react to this attack. who is the bully?

If Perez dares to attack Madonna, she'll kick her ass without the need of a fanbase, When he tried to bring Britney Spears down, she ended up using him for a tour interlude, and when he tried to bring down Rihanna, she made a dong of him, and yet, no fanbase got in fight with him, cause everybody know he's worthless.

Of course Madonna will send Gaga her support.

Why would her? The only time i've seen Madonna truly caring for a pop star was for Britney Spears and they have a some kind of good relationship.

Edited by PopMayhem

daviddarko

If Perez dares to attack Madonna, she'll kick her ass without the need of a fanbase, When he tried to bring Britney Spears down, she ended up using him for a tour interlude, and when he tried to bring down Rihanna, she made a dong of him, and yet, no fanbase got in fight with him, cause everybody know he's worthless.

And Gaga now Exposed him in the same way Britney, Rihanna did it.,

Edited by daviddarko

Catalystluna56

Regardless of the fact that Gaga finally stood up for herself, I still don't approve of her tweet. Right now, when everyone is already saying she's doing poorly, she doesn't need to look like a hopeless attention seeker making twitter fights. This was such a stupid move on her part. :(

Is this the picture? It's going around Twitter.

BR0tpTbCAAAFDCl.png

Well, the description was pretty explicit so anybody could've made that.

Phantomhive

I'm actually glad that she informed us about this. Now, can y'all please just stfu and sit yo asses down about this Perez issue? The more attention he gets, the more he likes it. It's unnecessary. Indifference is worse than hate.

In I fly on wings of winter.