Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

the fact its been in the top 10 for like 3+ weeks and is still stuck at less than 50M AI is criminal 

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Bull**** right? Nobody wants to buy that Maroon song!! Stop playing it!!

I sort of like it. But I would never buy it. It's just good background noise. So I can see where they are coming from lol

nick4bty

The big market stations are cutting its spins, while smaller market stations are playing it on power rotation. It doesn't make sense lol

It hasn't gone below #4 since Monday, right? That's pretty damn good.

Wake Me Up is right on its tail, though. And I don't even have to mention Royals... She will get bumped down soon.

Arturo

I mean, it's obviously connecting to the GP long after the VMA boost. 
Hopefully radio will realize that.

I have a question.

When you click on kworb the Aud is like 34 for Applause but when you click the peaks button the Aud is 50. Is the 34 for this week or what?

Oyemiamor

I mean, it's obviously connecting to the GP long after the VMA boost. 

Hopefully radio will realize that.

I heard it on a major station today that I haven't heard it on in a while. Maybe the tides shall turn!

pie-kun

Wake Me Up is right on its tail, though. And I don't even have to mention Royals... She will get bumped down soon.

Eminem is freefalling so even if those songs overtake her, she'll likely still be in the top 5.

That Royals song is so boring... what's so amazing about it :sick: If it turns the out to be the Somebody That I Used To Know of 2013...

iVMb167wQOhfA.gif

I liked Roar MUCH better than Applause at first, but I've grown to like Applause more now.

So did I :yes:

Just A Holy Fool

I have a question.

When you click on kworb the Aud is like 34 for Applause but when you click the peaks button the Aud is 50. Is the 34 for this week or what?

34 is just pop radio. The 50 number is across all formats.

MANiCURE1295

Shes still Top 5 on her name alone almost, since radio certainly aint big enough to keep her that high

Idk what she can do tho, shes pretty powerless to do much.

Does itunes festival impact US charts?

She can't really do anything. She's done all she can. She had AN HOUR long interview with Ryan Seacrest....like....It's just a fact of radio not supporting her. Her video is getting great views, about 1.5 million or more per day and is in the top 10 on itunes since its release. And everyone that didn't like BTW is loving Applause. I refuse to believe that people aren't requesting it. It doesn't make sense.

MANiCURE1295

At least it's not getting negative updates on radio.

I am happy about that. She has grown a little bit over the past couple of days. i hope tomorrow she at least gets a +1.000 update

She got a Light Green update on Kworb.. And Everything got a red update except from Royals..

SO. SHE IS DOING VERY WELL IN ITUNES..

WHY THE F**** THE RADIO DOES NOT PLAY THE SONG..

Archived