💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

jhonyguy04

Come on, did anyone really think Roar would be doing this well? I knew it would do well, but never thought it would do THIS well.

And Britney will do well, but will definitely not top Katy's promo single. It may not even top Roar. I wouldn't be surprised to see Katy #1 and #2 on iTunes for awhile come September 17.

After hearing roar, I honestly thought it was going to underperform.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

I know people underestimated Katy. lol.

But this could pull a BTW and slow down around 3 million, and then just fall off the charts three weeks later. So far, Roar is almost replicating BTW's run. 

mnhnnn where is Roar its #1 debut though

iqlVXMZU4tVo.gif

Americano

I was the opposite. When I heard Roar in the car (I was on vacation, not even knowing it leaked), I knew it was gonna be massive. It sounds like a pop anthem 

mnhnnn where is Roar its #1 debut though

iqlVXMZU4tVo.gif

In some Blurred Charts..

iqlVXMZU4tVo.gif

I was the opposite. When I heard Roar in the car (I was on vacation, not even knowing it leaked), I knew it was gonna be massive. It sounds like a pop anthem 

It sounds like everything she released from Teenage Dream tho, it's not like you heard it for the first time then :awkney:

nick4bty

Yeah, once I heard it, I knew it would be a big hit. Maybe not with the massive sales, but it was just made for people of all ages to listen to it, love it, and buy it. Especially the core group of Top 40 audience and buyers: teenage girls. 

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, but Katy is now what Gaga was after TF and TFM - HUGE! Katy has like 4 #1 singles from her last album so this is not surprising at all!

nick4bty

Another white update for Applause, while the rest of the Top 5 is red. Chances are Berzerk will keep falling, but Royals might also keep growing, which could keep Applause stuck at #4. Regardless, it's steady, which is the least we could be asking for. 

Americano

Gaga would be getting green updates if radio stopped being a b---h.

Gaga is benefiting from the main itunes banner from the festival on top of a second banner for Applause 

So many pressed souls in here :toofloppy:

If people really want to make this a competition (which it's not) there are still more singles to go... Gaga still has more opportunities ahead of her to have more successful singles than Katy. Just the round one winner is obviously Katy.

Americano

not gonna lie, i thought Applause would be like #9 or #10 at this point this week lol.

Archived