💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Idk, Im just vouching for people on here since I know a lot of them DID say Katy would kick ass and was a real threat

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, did anyone really think Roar would be doing this well? I knew it would do well, but never thought it would do THIS well. 

And Britney will do well, but will definitely not top Katy's promo single. It may not even top Roar. I wouldn't be surprised to see Katy #1 and #2 on iTunes for awhile come September 17. 

Did you not see the success of the singles from Teenage Dream? If so, why are you surprised? 

ibo4ci2KGsib9e.gif

chris777

Come on, did anyone really think Roar would be doing this well? I knew it would do well, but never thought it would do THIS well. 

And Britney will do well, but will definitely not top Katy's promo single. It may not even top Roar. I wouldn't be surprised to see Katy #1 and #2 on iTunes for awhile come September 17. 

Yes. I did NRszEv9.gif

From her teasers I thought she will change her sound big time and she would not have such an easy run this time. Except she didn't really change anything so...my bad. But no shade intended, it's just my oppinion

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

HOTRODSGAGA

Katy was supposed to be dark and artistic and shiz. that's why everybody thought she'd perform average. 

chris777

Katy was supposed to be dark and artistic and shiz. that's why everybody thought she'd perform average. 

Lies.

After hear Roar, people here said Katy won't even pass BL on iTunes. They underestimated her.

idk about Britney's new single, I would prefer to hear the song first. But the title is just bad

I expected Roar to do good but not THIS good. I probably should've seen it coming considering America loves generic :ohwell:

Hello Mr. Radio

I just can't wait for Britney to be blocked by Katy, that way Exhale will stop buying ROAR to spite the little monsters.

I just can't wait for Britney to be blocked by Katy, that was Exhale will stop buying ROAR to spite the little monsters.

Lol @ the backfire :lmao:

chris777

I just can't wait for Britney to be blocked by Katy, that was Exhale will stop buying ROAR to spite the little monsters.

omg that would be great.  :lmao:

But actually I want Britney to go #1  :ohno:  

nick4bty

I know people underestimated Katy. lol.

But this could pull a BTW and slow down around 3 million, and then just fall off the charts three weeks later. So far, Roar is almost replicating BTW's run. 

Archived