💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

pie-kun

Pretty surprising that she's staying afloat with such lax radio support. The VMA effect is definitely over and people are still connecting to the song, so that's great. If she can keep managing to fend off WMU and Royals, she'll be top 3 by Sunday, but even if they take her over she'll still be in the top 5 when Eminem falls.

Radio support needs to pick up though, it won't stay afloat on its own forever.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

:excited2: I stan for Xtina.

I wonder if it's actually gonna go anywhere. I love LTBL, and the cheap-ass video she made for it is actually getting quite a bit of attention. RCA should send it to radio and Xtina should get out there and promote it because it has the potential to be a hit.

Just A Holy Fool

Gaga #4 with just 50mil ai. Just imagine how much she would sell with 100mil ai.

Radio support is quite troubling.

WarriorPrince

I wonder why Applause isnt picking up on radio as fast as we'd all expect.

The track itself sounds radio friendly even with it's few messy verses.

pie-kun

They also sent promo e-mails out to everyone last night with Lady Gaga as the top item and mentioned in the subject line.

The world will know about her performance @iTunes Festival for sure :party:

bkhe.png

YASS! I've seen that also, I think it's gonna boost the song, even if just a little bit. We'll have to take what we can get at this point

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

GagaMyBlood95

Guys, I really think that we would all be satisfied with Applause on charts, just the only problem I see here are the radios! She would have been much bigger and she would sell more if the radio could support her a little more..

Archived