đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'Applause' to debut with 200k in US (Current: #3 - iTunes)

Americano

Featured Posts

Batwings

Why is everyone getting so butt-hurt about the single going to #3 on iTunes? IT'S JUST A DUMB CHART!

Haven't you heard? Unless Gaga has Adele-level sales the first day of release, she's automatically a flop. I mean, that's why we're all here right? It has nothing to do with the music. It's all about chart success.

(Seriously, ^ that is how some people are acting.)

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karl

• Michael

• Americano

• PopMayhem

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

I don't see why fans are all eating each other alive, however. We're all fans of her obviously, we wouldn't be on GGD if we weren't.

Lets just be happy at least this is only a promo single, and it can rest in peace.

28alt1w.jpg

She has next week this is okay. Stop overreacting. It was a rush release what do you expect, hopefully the numbers will rocket up by next week. She has all of these other chances of promoting it.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

I don't see why fans are all eating each other alive, however. We're all fans of her obviously, we wouldn't be on GGD if we weren't.

Lets just be happy at least this is only a promo single, and it can rest in peace.

28alt1w.jpg

So you mean to tell me that she's saying this is a promo single or are you praying?

fjdg29.jpg

Americano

She has next week this is okay. Stop overreacting. It was a rush release what do you expect, hopefully the numbers will rocket up by next week. She has all of these other chances of promoting it.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

So you mean to tell me that she's saying this is a promo single or are you praying?

fjdg29.jpg

The Alejandro candles are lit up in my room gurl

:lmao:

Space Banana

Haven't you heard? Unless Gaga has Adele-level sales the first day of release, she's automatically a flop. I mean, that's why we're all here right? It has nothing to do with the music. It's all about chart success.

This. This. This. This. This. And This.

Batwings

I was going to say earlier, "INB4 Delusional Monsters start trying to theorize that Applause isn't the actual first single..."

Why is everyone getting so butt-hurt about the single going to #3 on iTunes? IT'S JUST A DUMB CHART!

Because a lot of monsters set Gaga up to be viewed as a failure by constantly going on about how much stronger she is than everyone else. This wouldn't be viewed as such a mess if monsters hadn't smugly assumed shed slay Katy Perry who basically OWNS american pop radio. I mean of course Gaga wasn't going to receive the same airplay, of course Katys song would be received with open arms. I mean come on.

Edited by xgagax

aquaprincess

:hehe:  :haha:

ThomastheMonster

lol it's number three you guys are acting like it's #30 it hasn't even been sent to radio yet just wait, i'm sure she will stay #3 and applause will rise to #2 or #1 after the promo

mwjuell91

lol it's number three you guys are acting like it's #30 it hasn't even been sent to radio yet just wait, i'm sure she will stay #3 and applause will rise to #2 or #1 after the promo

this

• Shadow locked this topic