đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'Applause' to debut with 200k in US (Current: #3 - iTunes)

Americano

Featured Posts

Dawson

People really need to get out of the Little Monster bubble for a second and think. Had you not read every tweet, announcement and piece of news about the release, you wouldn't have known the song was out. Other than casual radio listeners that probably have a 10-second span for judging a song and moving on to the next radio channel + the iTunes banner, there has been no major outlet that she promoted the song on.

Give Gaga some time to do some promotion, then we will talk. To the general public who don't watch every interview and video she uploads, she's gone from the eccentric fun sarcastic character of The Fame to a dark place that people can't relate to with the last era. She needs to win some of the casual listeners back to blow up again like she did with Born This Way initially.

Trust the artist.

Preach. Just slow clapping it out. :clap:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karl

• Michael

• Americano

• PopMayhem

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

She's slipped to #3 on iTunes so Idk if Billboard was basing on the assumption the song would hold up at #2..

BigDreamer

Im hoping with the video release, radio deals, and vmas that it gives the song the boost it needs to sell like we want it. The rush release was unpredictable and i haven't heard it on my local station here yet. Give her till atleast after the vmas to see where the numbers compare

Ander_Monster

With some of the little monsters here, Gaga doesnt need haters

Im not here for #1s, Im here for experimentation, Im here for breaking boundaries and limits, Im here for innovative stuff, Im here for quality, Im here for talent. That being said, Applause wasnt as strong as I thought it would be, Im expecting it to chart somewhere around #10. I hope ARTPOP has way better songs

Tony31511

Why is everyone getting so butt-hurt about the single going to #3 on iTunes? IT'S JUST A DUMB CHART!

• Shadow locked this topic