Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

TherapyxValium

In spain it is at 22:00, there's a difference of 6 hours with NYC so in NYC it is at 16:00... now you have a reference.

thanks!

Im a bit uneducated in this kinda stuff >_>, but i want to be ready, how is it going to be streamed? do i need itunes? is it free?

thanks >_>

Remember to update the iTunes Festival app (if you intend to watch it on iPod, iPhone or iPad) to allow video streaming. :)

Can someone tell me if this will also be audio streamed? My internet is not the fastest and audio would be much better than video.

Bellatrix

Im a bit uneducated in this kinda stuff >_>, but i want to be ready, how is it going to be streamed? do i need itunes? is it free?

thanks >_>

Yes it's free. You can watch it on iTunes on your computer, or if you have an iPhone or iPad you can watch it through them if you download the iTunes Festival app.

SEX MUFFIN

thanks >_>

You can get the iTunes festival app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and stream it there or stream it on iTunes or on Apple TV :)

gagalovesme

if you ask someone nicely, or maybe start a convo with them before im sure they will be kind enough. my hair is half blue so if you are by me i will save your space.

So if my dad saves my space I should be able to get back? He'll bop anyone who tries to knick my space hah

Edited by gagalovesme

seana39223

Does anybody know how long it will be? 

GaGa said 1 hour of new music.

Average iTunes performance time is 1hour 20 mins.

GagaMyBlood95

Does anybody know how long it will be? 

she will perform one whole hour  ;)

• Shadow locked this topic