šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause iTunes Thread

Haus

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Why americans prefer basic songs like Katy's? Come on they're so childish and she's not as popular as lady gaga in the rest of the world. Can you tell me why? xD

Because not everyone stans for Gaga, that sums it up. People have different tastes, deal with it.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haus

• AgusPop

• urigaga

• monketsharona

Bad Romance never got #1 in the US but it's probally her most iconic song worldwide. the number one on Billboard is not essential to considering a single a hit or a flop. however I hope is gets longevity and has an amazing video that can help her on the hot 100

Its already dropping.

Americano

how is Applause doing on the american radios right now?Ā 

Ā 

It's doing ok.. slowing down a lot though.

Sudarshana

I assume that a great difference between USA and countries like Russia (where it started as #1) is that that in America a lot of people actually buy songs if they liked them on the radio (and not because they're crazy fans of an artist) while in some other countries nobody does so, that's why it was so easy for Russian monsters for example to get #1 that quickly (they even made bad romance #33)

Edited by Sudarshana
Nous sommes tous obligĆ©s, pour rendre la rĆ©alitĆ© supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. ā€”Ā Marcel Proust

Soundophobic

Katy Perry is more likable

Ā 

That's the main excuse for the US, but it doesn't apply anywhere else it seems.

Welcome back! Are you excited for the VMAs? :)

Thanks! And yes, of course I'm excited :excited2:Ā Hopfully, I'm not working that day... I wanna see it live!!!

LilMonster97

Its not the end of the world that she is #2 everyone. She has so mich coming up to promote the single, and at the moment non-stans dont even really know she has a new song out. Plus why is everyone bashing on us Americans? Sorry that not everyone in the US likes Lady Gaga. That doesnt mean you have to be so hateful towards them. And stop bashing the US monsters to. We all tried. Sorry if we "failed" you.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Flop country tbh :nails:

US and Canada better learn from the rest of the world