Featured Posts

Gerrard174

It is a simple video everyonr can do it in like an hour or even less

anyway, DRAG them the queen!!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy Darko

So I was just thinking... "Stop The Drama, Start The Music" has become a sort of catch phrase for Gaga and now here it is in an official video. This makes it seem even more likely to me that Gaga's team is responsible for the leaks since the Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga fan drama has been a perfect example of this. It seems odd to me that she would release a video like this with a phrase she only just came up with a few days ago unless it had been planned all along. Thoughts?

Of course she planned it all along. We can't say whether the leaks were intentional or not. But I think it's quite odd DJWS has not mentioned capturing the "hacker" "leaker" culprit. He said they were close ,but no further updates. Unless he has, please correct me if so.

Her intentionally doing these days is an amazing way to exemplify and support her message. But at the same time, it's like Gaga don't say stop the drama if you're creating/somewhat focusing on the drama. 

i Love the Lady

She has reached the point in her career where she can now start including her previous eras and controversy into her new music!

Pure Adrenaline

So I was just thinking... "Stop The Drama, Start The Music" has become a sort of catch phrase for Gaga and now here it is in an official video. This makes it seem even more likely to me that Gaga's team is responsible for the leaks since the Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga fan drama has been a perfect example of this. It seems odd to me that she would release a video like this with a phrase she only just came up with a few days ago unless it had been planned all along. Thoughts?

it's gaga what else can I say  :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

garrettgivre

She has reached the point in her career where she can now start including her previous eras and controversy into her new music!

:legend:  Good observation

Taylor Monster

I dont see where you guys are getting the black eyes? lol

She just moves her head from the light

Allison M

This. lol

So this essentially confirms that the ARTPOP promo video that leaked (by user ART POP on Youtube) was leaked by HER. The ARTPOP logos are the same in both videos.

Galactic Mess

Holy crap, the eyes turning black thing is soo creepy! I hadn't noticed that until now! I love it and am scared by it

You can see them suddenly losing their green colour. It may be the lighting, but the effect is still there. Actually, that would make it even more rough and amazing :golfclap:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived