Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

A film by the Haus of Gaga: LADY GAGA IS OVER

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

I love it! She doesn't give a fuhck and she's doing it the was Madonna did, that's what makes you famous and its flaw free

Dead. I have overdosed on Gaga awesomeness and now I'm dead.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

TimisaMonster

Genetic mutation?

ARTPOP IS ABOUT POSSIBILITIES! Gaga playing with genetics like she's God! Careful...Don't get Phoenix upset!

phoenixsml.jpg

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

As much as I disliked III, Jean's abilities were pretty cool in it. idk, it was highlighted perfectly.

TOTALLY DON'T MIND 'DISINTEGRATING THE WORLD'-GA.

Gaga comin' to destroy the pop music industry and create a new and better one!

x-men_the_last_stand_phoenix.gif

TimisaMonster

WOW. i only just noticed her eyes changing to black. it's very subtle, like 1-2 seconds before black. :worship:  :worship:

Get ready for PhoenixGa, she's coming...

I_am_phoenix.jpg

I love creepyga, yasss

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

TimisaMonster

her eyes go black?

look as she pulls the tabs her eyes go from her pretty green ones to a quick engulfing of black in her eyes! It's creepy! Stare into her eyes for the last few seconds and you'll see it....it's like.... :wtfga:

aaronyoji

Exactly....like the mask was a magnifying glass but it was like clear plastic....She pulls those sticky tabs and we don't see what happens after...another HAUS INVENTION? :udidnt:

omg yesss! im hoping thats what it is. very exciting. one of the most exciting aspects to me will be the inventions/art installations. 

TimisaMonster

omg yesss! im hoping thats what it is. very exciting. one of the most exciting aspects to me will be the inventions/art installations. 

This also leaves me curious to the lyrics "Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the Awrah?"....Is she going to "reveal" herself to the world at the VMA's? Wow...with all of this thinking Gaga's on FIRE!!!!

tumblr_lu79l3wQ7L1qh01r8o1_500.gif

So I was just thinking... "Stop The Drama, Start The Music" has become a sort of catch phrase for Gaga and now here it is in an official video. This makes it seem even more likely to me that Gaga's team is responsible for the leaks since the Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga fan drama has been a perfect example of this. It seems odd to me that she would release a video like this with a phrase she only just came up with a few days ago unless it had been planned all along.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived