💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monsters' unusual reaction to the leaks

Didymus

Featured Posts

Snippets of generic parts from a song made by an artist that is known for trying to push boundaries won't help. I think that we both know it's easier to sell/chart if there aren't any kind of leaks. Piracy and leaks are the reason the music industry is generally doing worse than years ago.

Is it? Or is that what they want you to think? Have you seen the amount of articles about "Gaga pissed about 7 sec leak of single"?

If she just posted a real snippet instead of that troll doll with Tara she would've gotten less press attention for a 7 sec clip.

So yeah. I'm positive. This far it's only been giving Gaga extra attention.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

the whole thing about this leak (and all leaks in general) is that it ruins the experience of listening to the whole song for the first time, so that's why i don't support leaks and i totally agree with gaga. if we're helping with the removal of these leaks, then we should be proud because that's what gaga wants us to do  :yes:

GrandchildDavid

Geez! Maybe I was wrong

Idk how you guys do it

I've listened to a couple and I'm not ashamed of it. :giggle:

13VictorC

I like this reaction.  I will not listen until the official release.  We should keep reporting the leaks.

Same here. Gaga chose August 19 very carefully, taking into account the VMA's. I want it all to work out as planned.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived