šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight BTW Outtake (Semi-HQ/MQ)

INNA

Featured Posts

Uploading the biggest sizes we have (because me and a couple of my friends were the original people who had the) as we speak...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GrandchildDavid

Uploading the biggest sizes we have (because me and a couple of my friends were the original people who had the) as we speak...

<3

N a t h a n

Can you just stop? Seriously. No one gives a flying **** what you have. You do this in every thread about leaking anything

"oh my friends and I had it first................"

Please. Stop.

Darcklighter22

And i'm eating my words.

I'm happy it's real though. :party:

same! :party: ...makes you wonder exactly how many photos where in that shoot!?..outtake or not I find them all so amazing! :flutter:

I really would like a b& w with colored hair and lips, her face looks blotchy with the white.....

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Can you just stop? Seriously. No one gives a flying **** what you have. You do this in every thread about leaking anything

"oh my friends and I had it first................"

Please. Stop.

I'm sorry? I was just going to give you the photos because I felt like being nice, unlike you...

N a t h a n

Why must you always bring up that you have everything? I'm just saying you could have said hold on I have it in better Q, lemme upload it.

You dont need to include "oh lol i have dis already guise derp"

Thank you! Sorry for judging you.

Darcklighter22

I really would like a b& w with colored hair and lips, her face looks blotchy with the white.....

like so? (and yeah the white on her face in the full coloured one kinda looks like cloud make up , I think maybe it was probably to help the look of her face since they where probably pre-planed to be in black and white?)

2vw5nhi.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Collectors wannabe are always a good laugh.

Archived