Top Posters In This Topic

• AbuHassan1992

• zexion_armando

• Shaney

• rslayer

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla

lol I wouldn't say I'm trying...

And judging and hate are my lifeblood. Nothing to work it. Its enjoyable and amazing to know I'm cold and bitter. Being loving and accecpting is for the birds.

Does that make you feel good? Enjoying hatred is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? I hope you learn to love others as much as yourself someday.

Hypocrateen

omg can someone say ONE MORE TIME she said there would be no weed on ARTPOP? I don't think I've got it yet

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

AbuHassan1992

Does that make you feel good? Enjoying hatred is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? I hope you learn to love others as much as yourself someday.

:clap: if this was dr. phil this is where the audience would clap and phil would nod his head

lol I wouldn't say I'm trying...

And judging and hate are my lifeblood. Nothing to work it. Its enjoyable and amazing to know I'm cold and bitter. Being loving and accecpting is for the birds.

are you voldemort

Edited by Datguy

Fishnet Sinner

I strongly suggest you sit yourself down with this mindset and think about how hurtful you're being.

Spill that tea gurl! :tea:  Very well said...I completely agree with you, and can relate.

I'm totally here for the lyrics, the content matter, the persona, the producer...all of it.

There are ways to enjoy cannabis responsibly.  I have zero problems with Gaga doing it, and dream I'd someday have the chance to  blow the 'dro with her.  

Fishnet Sinner

She never said there wouldn't be weed on ARTPOP she just said "ARTPOP isn't about weed"

This, tbh.  Everyone really needs to chill.

Vernier

lol oh well. Not sure how my education would make me less of a horribly bitter smartass, but maybe algebra will make me less condescending. Spoiler: it will only make it worse.

And I have plenty of constructive comments, you just have to be intelligent to read it. Its okay though, it takes people a minute or 2.

While you do tha, might I suggest that I don't hate Gaga, I just hate this form of her, and her persona in general. I'm here for good music,not her for the trashy "je suis une artiste, j'adore les bon bons". And the resident pot brigade are equally if not more know it all and irritating than I could ever be.

Oh please, **** off with your condescension. I'm not too much of a fan of the marijuana either, but you don't see me around calling people retards and saying asinine things. I read the frums and your posts are never constructive or intelligent, just filled with insults and negativity. If she annys you so much with everything because 90% of your posts are ****ty insults, why are you still here?

You sound like a very sad, little angry person tbh and I feel sorry for you. However messed up your sad life might be, taking it out on the internet, bu being.a sad little asshole really isn't the way to go. Maybe you should get a life and some friends, might help with your very clear issues.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Kayla

:clap: if this was dr. phil this is where the audience would clap and phil would nod his head

Dr_phil.gif

but srsly. I do wonder if she will, as others have said, use MJH in her VMA performance. I feel she won't...she needs to "come back" as GAGA, not a persona. But I suppose she could pull it off somehow- she's smart, and a good performer. 

theredkilt

this is veeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. the thing is that she is a role model to many teenagers out there and it's inevitable that some little monsters would feel tempted to smoke a joint and see what is all the fuss about. Since Gaga said herself that she does smoke weed occasionally, she should be fully aware of the responsibility that comes with it.  

garrettgivre

Mary Jane Holland is obviously a character ala Joe Calderone.

That would be my guess anyway.

AbuHassan1992

This, tbh.  Everyone really needs to chill.

yup. chill out yo like a popsicle

Kayla

this is veeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. the thing is that she is a role model to many teenagers out there and it's inevitable that some little monsters would feel tempted to smoke a joint and see what is all the fuss about. Since Gaga said herself that she does smoke weed occasionally, she should be fully aware of the responsibility that comes with it.  

It's the parents' responsibility, imo. There will be people who try it because Gaga does it, but the worst that could happen is they walk down to the closest Dairy Queen and spend their money on chicken fingers. (Or they get caught by the cops, of course)

If we're going to talk about Gaga's responsibility to keep teens safe, we should have her do PSAs on smoking, drinking, stressful schedules, etc. etc. 

I think Gaga has a responsibility to treat her fans with the respect of believing they're intelligent enough to make their own decisions. 

• Shadow locked this topic