• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

Fernando...  :cryga:

I'm really scared to be honest, thankfully DJWS is here, but about Zedd and Madeon, they may make a good work, but I'm worried about ARTPOP being only electronic, I like electro sounds, it's really Gaga, but I don't know with Zedd and Madeon if it's gonna be okay, and different. And I hope we're going to have some instruments with the synths, like guitars, piano, strings (saxophone ?),  this is what makes the wealth of electronic music... But I honestly I don't know, all this waiting lose me.

Applause cooooome to me !

geopang

Fernando... :cryga:

I'm really scared to be honest, thankfully DJWS is here, but about Zedd and Madeon, they may make a good work, but I'm worried about ARTPOP being only electronic, I like electro sounds, it's really Gaga, but I don't know with Zedd and Madeon if it's gonna be okay, and different. And I hope we're going to have some instruments with the synths, like guitars, piano, strings (saxophone ?), this is what makes the wealth of electronic music... But I honestly I don't know, all this waiting lose me.

I soooo agree. If its going to be completely electronic, i really want some key natural instruments included like sax, piano, guitar, and such. I hope its not too electronic

DirtyPony33

Most likely to be fake, but if you ask me, they're the most genuine snippets released thus far, there was one on there that sounded like Gaga's writing style, big time, but it got removed. 

boo I missed that snippet :( did anyone save it?

scarybeast

Im really excited about Madeon on this album. I hope just that it isn't too electronic.

Fernando...  :cryga:

I'm really scared to be honest, thankfully DJWS is here, but about Zedd and Madeon, they may make a good work, but I'm worried about ARTPOP being only electronic, I like electro sounds, it's really Gaga, but I don't know with Zedd and Madeon if it's gonna be okay, and different. And I hope we're going to have some instruments with the synths, like guitars, piano, strings (saxophone ?),  this is what makes the wealth of electronic music... But I honestly I don't know, all this waiting lose me.

This pretty much.

Emvee

Extremely doubting the diversity of this album now.

Don't let me down DJWS and Gaga! :party:

disneyhigh

Im surprised dallas whats his name isnt involved after the twitter pic. Maybe its for a different project ir remixes for a song or 2

TLC

Extremely doubting the diversity of this album now.

Don't let me down DJWS and Gaga! :party:

why? You don't need 50 + producers like Brit or Rihanna to make a good album lol

Emvee

TLC

why? You don't need 50 + producers like Brit or Rihanna to make a good album lol

My beef isn't with her not having 50 producers, it's with Zedd and Madeon. Their productions are just... they're all the same.

I hope they prove me wrong.

Zedd did AURA tho... granted so did Infected Mushrooms, but still..ure and song, and then the rest kind of collectively gave their input.  I would love if Madeon had oversight on the entire project at least a little. 

I don't like Aura 

disneyhigh

My beef isn't with her not having 50 producers, it's with Zedd and Madeon. Their productions are just... they're all the same.

I hope they prove me wrong.

i think they're great. They both have very distinctive styles and besides Gaga always brings out the best in her producers so just have faith and trust in Gagz :ARTPOP:

• Shadow locked this topic