Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Government Hooker (Official Instrumental)?!

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest is SPOT-ON. Multiple users on GGD have fiddled with GH to find out every stem inside it and this one contains all of them

Acapella doesn't have it. If it's not in the acapella, it's in the instrumental.

It isn't an official instrumental if it's got her vocals in it then is it. At the most it's an instrumental with backing vocals - but then it doesn't have any other backing vocals present in the rest of it (or harmonies - which we can hear in the official acapella). I say fake

OBVIOUSLY filtered. So easy to hear.

Edit:

(S)he used the acapella, that's why the last part is still there.

The leaked acapella is missing that part. So yeah, fake. :rolleyes:

I've tried filtering with official acapellas before and it's atrociously hard. :(

It isn't an official instrumental if it's got her vocals in it then is it. At the most it's an instrumental with backing vocals - but then it doesn't have any other backing vocals present in the rest of it (or harmonies - which we can hear in the official acapella). I say fake

Sometimes vocal bits such as distortions and everything are included in the instrumental.

For example: Teeth.

Also, I don't know if what he posted was legit, but Ha4sFe4er had posted a few snippets of the official and they had the 'I wanna **** govt hooker' part in

The official acapella doesn't include the distortions (like the superlowpitch voice in the second chorus)

If this is really fake, whoever made it should really get an award. O_O

EDIT: Looks like I'm freaking out lol

I've tried filtering with official acapellas before and it's atrociously hard. :(

Sometimes vocal bits such as distortions and everything are included in the instrumental.

For example: Teeth.

Also, I don't know if what he posted was legit, but Ha4sFe4er had posted a few snippets of the official and they had the 'I wanna **** govt hooker' part in

The official acapella doesn't include the distortions (like the superlowpitch voice in the second chorus)

If this is really fake, whoever made it should really get an award. O_O

EDIT: Looks like I'm freaking out lol

"(Instrumental)" is false if there are any vox present at all. It's an instrumental with backing vocals if anything.

I don't get why people are so hype-y over this ;) it's essentially one beat all the way through...

"(Instrumental)" is false if there are any vox present at all. It's an instrumental with backing vocals if anything.

I don't get why people are so hype-y over this ;) it's essentially one beat all the way through...

Teeth has some :redface:

NuclearMindset

either way, this is the best instrumental of GH we have so far! im gonna inbox this person for more info on all of this! ;D

either way, this is the best instrumental of GH we have so far! im gonna inbox this person for more info on all of this! ;D

Ah please ask them if they filtered it themselves :)

then it's not an instrumental

kinda makes.. sense?

No, the teeth official instrumental and the one with backing vocals that leaked separately from different sources BOTH have them :P

No, the teeth official instrumental and the one with backing vocals that leaked separately from different sources BOTH have them :P

Then in that case, we still don't have the Teeth instrumental? ;) we have the closest thing. Are we really debating what classes as instrumental? Instruments only, no vox

This is obviously a filter, hence the changes in quality over vocal areas, hence the operatic in the intro still being audible etc etc

Then in that case, we still don't have the Teeth instrumental? ;) we have the closest thing. Are we really debating what classes as instrumental? Instruments only, no vox

This is obviously a filter, hence the changes in quality over vocal areas, hence the operatic in the intro still being audible etc etc

Lmao it's okay. :3 Even if it's fake, at least for me it's satisfactory enough till we get the real thing.

I don't hear any backing vocals in the Teeth instrumental? :confused:

I'm talking about the moaning in the beginning. :)

Lmao it's okay. :3 Even if it's fake, at least for me it's satisfactory enough till we get the real thing.

It is good! But I don;t think it's real :) I wanna hear it in HQ though

oh ok haha i assume the producer used that as a sound effect or non-vocal track or whatever then? LOL

Archived