đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Tweets New Lyrics (8/8)

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha these are HYSTERICAL. I was worried when I read the gong lyrics, thinking she was being serious and unknowingly writing ridiculous cringeworthy lines.... But now I can see she's just playing and having fun. I think it's gonna be very tongue in cheek, poking fun at herself, kinda like that Taylor swift song video ('lol im a silly geek') except the media will be the boy she's flirting with across the driveway

melodichard

God forbid she writes a song that isn't about getting plastered and dancing in the club!

Lips de Jolie

Gaga is sooooo going to slay Asia again like she did last era. Referencing a gong, now praising nerds. BRING IT!

Gaga is sooooo going to slay Asia again like she did last era. Referencing a gong, now praising nerds. BRING IT!

YES SIR!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AgusPop

i overheard your theory
'nostalgia's for geeks!'
i guess sir,if you say so
some of us just like to read

:excited:

279011877.gif

Solitaire

ya$ kween give me that trap inspired edm hit single with rap verses

YA$$$$  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  That's how I've been envisioning applause all this time

- Previously Sycothisis

aaronyoji

God forbid she writes a song that isn't about getting plastered and dancing in the club!

god i know, how am i gonna fulfill my high school level insecurities without those generic pop hits???!!!! oh no! ....

i feel like these lyrics have something to do with that solaris reading she did! 

why do you guys expect the rhyming scheme to be so like on the nose middle school poetry? not everything has to rhyme perfectly :fail:

crisTEAne

Omg you like whatever other artists are doing but always hate on Gaga :deadbanana:

ikr. so annoying tbh :nails:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MonsterOfSpain

I love the lyrics, they're very ironical but I can't see the relation between that an "Applause" concept (if it has one), or how she's gonna sing them. Maybe they will only appear on the video intro, or something. In 11 days we'll now.

addiicted

SLAY!!!!

These lyrics are perfect. Intelligent and ironical.

I feel sorry for those who dont feel them :whitney:

blubrryxkisses

I cannot get a feel for the vibe of this song yet with the given lyrics... but this intrigues me.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived