Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

Finally, I have been guilty of hideous remarks at times too. ย 

ย 

I am soooo glad Gaga is addressing the individuals who continue to do so.ย 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Andromeda

Mother Theresa of our generation IMO

ย 

Most people are unaware that Mother Theresa was actually an awful person.

Pop Art

tumblr_lnn0lmQutm1qfguhh.gif

ย 

I'm guilty of this from time to time, but I'm certainly glad she spoke up about this.

HausOfMark

good for gaga. people are being b---hes about everything she does. so her calling people out is awesome

-Mark

YOU are not in the majority. knitting.gif

ย 

Are you still getting me out of jail and giving me that waffle in the *** Wagon? :sara:

Lol I guess I'm a perpetrator. I have a cousin that's a Justin Bieber fan (always dissing Gaga). I told her that her JB phone case was ugly and she cried for 2.5 hours :laughga:

Yes, she said it. ย The music counts. ย Yes, it does. And people have opinions of Gaga's conduct that she posted on the web - of course people have opinions on this. ย Gaga posted this or she gave the ok to do so to raise money for what's her name. Really asking for a hand out in Obama Era? ย Gaga getting with nature but also support a foundation for this person. ย It's one or the other I see it - Nature or Concrete. ย The rich asking for handouts. ย What are we?

AlejandrOoO

I'm very glad she said something about it. I don't go a lot on LM.com because of all the hatred. :/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived