Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

lol what the **** did I just watched?

is she OK?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• SEANGT

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous Unicorn

wtf are those long glasses??

I think they had holes at the top so it made her see things in a new perspective. Like tunnel vision or something.

She's nude walking thru the forest with a blindfold because she is comfortable in her own skin.

Meditation is also a theme for me from watching this. Becoming one with nature, with ones true self. True artistic expression.

The crystals may represent new beginnings, a new start/ fresh start. Or they could have to do with vibrations and frequencies and how it effects the mind's own frequencies. Very interesting and thought provoking.

EarnYourLeather

If she did it for soley artistic reasons, she would have not of recorded it and put it on Facebook. Sorry, but she's seeking attention or promoting marinas brand. It's probably a mixture of both.

When I say that, I don't mean it in a bad way. She's got an album comin out tbh

Edited by EarnYourLeather

CroatiaGeisha

I just don't see why this video needed to be posted online. It seems like something very private, and Gaga has never posted video's of her meditating or w/e before. If it's not a piece of art in itself, but just a method to become a better performance artist, why would she feel the need to publish it? I'm sorry but I think it's just to get attention (perhaps for the single) this time.

I do see it being posted in part for attention, but at the same time I wonder if this could also be a systematic "**** you" or "I do my own thing" message to the gp. In a way she is also cleansing her image and ridding everyone else of the expectations they have of her. And even though it's not technically an art piece, it's still a gateway to her frame of mind that she wants us to be aware of.

If she did it for soley artistic reasons, she would have not of recorded it and put it on Facebook. Sorry, but she's seeking attention or promoting marinas brand. It's probably a mixture of both.

When I say that, I don't mean it in a bad way. She's got an album comin out tbh

The whole point of it is to raise funds for the MAI...

Didymus

It's genius, that's what it is. This is what I've been expecting of her since 2008. I couldn't be happier :cry:

EarnYourLeather

The whole point of it is to raise funds for the MAI...

That's the whole point? Ehhhhh there's a good possibility she wants a little publicity....

It's a mixture of the two. Raising funds and making some headlines. We are talking about Lady GaGa...

Very beautiful and if meditation works for her then I'm all for it, the process will help her ready her mind and body for future touring and gruelling promo. :)

Fame IV

It's genius, that's what it is. This is what I've been expecting of her since 2008. I couldn't be happier :cry:

exacly :) totally agree with you.

A Star is Born ⭐

Shaney

If you want full-weird by Marina, check this out:

(obviously very NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIN8Cm5rYXY

OH MY GOD I saw this such a long time ago and me and my best friend laughed our asses off @ it.  Who would have ever thought Abramovic would be working with Gaga :deadbanana:  I respect this video much more now, it's cool how we change as people and see things in different ways.

AgusPop

I think a lot of the negativity comes from fans who think that their friends or family will look down on them for liking Gaga if she does things like this that are outside the norm. They feel like they will be embarrassed for being her fan based on the judgement of others. Some people have yet to discover that it's ok to think for yourself and like whatever you want instead of following 'the norm'.

And like others have said, a lot of people are apparently embarrassed by nudity. I bet it's very liberating to strip oneself of all ornaments and material things, and to just be alive and relaxed, in your most natural state. Being ashamed of the human body is a learned behavior, and I won't even bother going into who taught people to be that ashamed of themselves. Most everyone knows who, whether they care to admit it or not, and it's still pathetic after all these hundreds of years. I hope that Gaga and others like her will continue to work to make people feel more free about expressing themselves, however they choose to do it.  :golfclap:

:clap:

Shaney

das right u betta stan

tumblr_m4cm4cEDSO1qb9uwao1_250.gif

• Shadow locked this topic