❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Guys Seriously This is not ART ,

in My Opinion This is Just getting Attention, GaGa Wants To Be On The Headlines Again ...

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

^ to the member above this post... Gaga nor Marina have stated this method itself is art

I was sat here with a ' wtf face ' I don't get it  :huh:

THE ABRAMOVIC METHOD

The Abramovic Method is Abramovic’s adaptation of her Cleaning the House workshops for the general public. The method helps participants to develop skills for observing long durational performances through a series of exercises and environments designed to increase awareness of their physical and mental experience in the moment. Abramovic will install this method at MAI via a series of chambers, each dedicated to one of these exercises.

Source: http://www.marinaabramovicinstitute....ramovic-method

:)

I don't know if I want to parody this or actually legit try it :hor:

I'd actually wanna try this, see what happens, how I'd experience it

Edited by BadMonster

Allison M

She can do this all she wants, I just don't understand why it was recorded and posted online if she really just wants to do it to better herself as an artist. It seems like something that should be more personal and private.

Like did she really get the full effect with someone standing there with a camera?

Edited by Born Brave

TraeumereiLPB

My first thought after watching it: :awkney: But I guess it's rather cool to do this and be brave enough to release a video of it. Many people will judge it. Being in harmony with nature can be a very intense experience.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Dylangaga

I like the crystal part. Very s-xy.

I love this part too!! and the spikey thing she wears over her eyes!!

ChicaSkas

If you want full-weird by Marina, check this out:

(obviously very NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIN8Cm5rYXY

Man, and I thought Gaga had a screw loose :P (JUST KIDDING GAGA I LOVE YOU)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hausofchad

The reason Gaga put this online is to promote Abromavic's kickstarter program. She was not trying to get attention for herself (although everything she does will automatically bring attention to herself).

I do not believe what Gaga did was artistic.  I think it was just a form of meditation and a way to relax and calm herself and maybe figure herself out a bit before this era.

I think what was artistic was the videography.  I don't think she necessarily wanted it to be artistic, but just the way it was filmed and stuff made it artistic.

I think it's so cool that she is expanding from just her popness (Fame era).  She truly is a pop singer AND an artist!  She's unlike anyone other mainstream celebrity and I think that's why I love her so much.

And for all the negative/haters, respect her for what she thinks is best for her.  Who are we to judge?

giskardsb

I love how ****ed up this societies view is about nudity,  but it's perfectly ok with violent gorefest movies and videogames.

rivingtonrebels

I love how ****ed up this societies view is about nudity,  but it's perfectly ok with violent gorefest movies and videogames.

this is what's wrong with the world. 

• Shadow locked this topic