💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

I'm sorry, but where is her hip operation scar? :ohno:

It would be on her right side. All the views in the video are from her left. But I doubt it's very noticeable anyway.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• SEANGT

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron Dallas

I don't think she's doing the meditation for attention, but I DO think that she filmed+posted in online for attention. She barely ever post anything related to rehearsal, meditation or practice, but when it's something this alternative and explicit she suddenly feels the need to share it with the entire world? I think it's great that she's trying to improve as an artist like this, but posting/exploiting it like this... I don't know.

well of course she posted it for attention.  it's to draw attention to marina's kickstarter that's looking to raise $600,000.

Yeah well, she always will get negativity simply because alot of people don't get her. don't get her art.

She is different from others because she wants to make a statement in almost everything she does.

Performance art has been counted as art not too long ago, and its still very "weak" in the ART scale.

The thing is... her music needs to be really good so she could make ART to POP because thats her job- a singer.

If the music won't be as great as her art, people will not even care to look at it. 

I have no problem with that, personally. I actually loved this video - you can feel how free she is, and it's wonderful.

I just don't understand why she's getting so much negativity as an artist over a video of her meditating.

KaanBTW

I just don't see why this video needed to be posted online. It seems like something very private, and Gaga has never posted video's of her meditating or w/e before. If it's not a piece of art in itself, but just a method to become a better performance artist, why would she feel the need to publish it? I'm sorry but I think it's just to get attention (perhaps for the single) this time.

Couldn't agree more.

SEANGT

Of course, anything can be perceived as art really. But people are stating as if this is some sort of purposeful artistic statement, when strictly speaking this is meditation. 

thank the lorrrrrd I'm not the only one that realizes this. It's SO cringe-worthy seeing this reported all over the news, reddit, and here - and everyone saying "omg that is not art." You're right but YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT ugh. SO frustrating.  :grr:

SEANGT

I just don't see why this video needed to be posted online. It seems like something very private, and Gaga has never posted video's of her meditating or w/e before. If it's not a piece of art in itself, but just a method to become a better performance artist, why would she feel the need to publish it? I'm sorry but I think it's just to get attention (perhaps for the single) this time.

It's clearly posted as attention for Marina's kickstarter for she can raise money for her institute to be built....I thought this was obvious, but everyone is so quick to call out GaGa for attention whoring they missed the main point.  :huh:

GagaMyBlood95

That's obviously the concept for the VMA performance: running around buttnaked going "eeeeeeeeeeeeeh..."

I can see it happen  :cryga:

Neight Shayde

I loved it to death. The woman evolves to the artist she wants to be. It's refreshing to see and very inspiring. If I was asked to do that, I would.

HarryTheNight

Not my kind of thing i get way too bored in meditation and stuff haha but if she wants to do it im all for it :party: and that body omg. i cannot at people still being shocked when shes naked haha shes legit naked allll the time. Im so sick of these childish monsters not getting any part of what she does apart from the basic popstar stuff. Gaga has never been a basic popstar, get used to it already

Edited by HarryTheNight

The crystal part reminds me of Alejandro slightly.

I like the relationship between Gaga and Marina. Marina working with Gaga furthers her introduction into the mainstream and exposing her practice to younger people and Gaga working with Marina will make snooty elitist music and art critics realise she's more than just a pop star, her music and what she does has a meaning and full-bodied concept. 

I feel like ARTPOP is what Gaga has always wanted, combining Music, Fashion, Art and Technology together.

edit: For the people complaining shes naked. Everyone who does the Abramovic method wears the white lab costume, the green overalls and for the rest of it they are naked. Its stripping your personality. Youre also not allowed to speak at all.

Edited by Mars

• Shadow locked this topic