💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

I love how Gaga doesn't give a f*** about the public seeing her naked. Some of you are acting like you've never seen her naked before.  :rip:

I don't think this is an attempt to make her self more artful either. Just move on.  :smh:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen Gloria

Me neither! It just seems like a waste of energy to me, but hey, to each their own. And that's exactly how I feel about artists producing their own work. We would have such a better span of artists if they just stuck to that mentality and had more faith in themselves vs. the Dr. Luke's of the industry who only care about success & are basically just an assembly line popping out fluffy radio hits. That's why I understand when some people are disappointed with some musicians of today. I mean, so many can't even sing or entertain and that is their f*cking job! Not all artists are like that though, you just have to find the genuine ones :) And that's why I love Gaga, she doesn't compromise her vision. And I agree that  ARTPOP is going to have success regardless of its content it, it's gunna be a hell of a ride though! I CAN'T WAIT  :cool:

But ah, ok! Let me know when you finish SH-5. It contains his staple dark humor, I literally laughed out loud so many times. Not to mention it's heartfelt and compelling at the same time....he's an amazing author  :cry:  :cry:  Can't wait to read Champions

I think you are my new favorite, spot on comments! And I will let you know, it may be a while since i have tons of books to read. But I won't forget :kisses: I could go on forever about my thoughts on the music industry. In fact I made a whole thread about it last year but it's probably lost forever now. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

Lux Zappa

As a Vaisnavas Hardcore MONSTER with a fondness of holistic, vedic medicine with a twist of shamanic journeying methods.. she's a god damn SAINT for posting this for the rest of us who hate the pollution caused. Take notes. If this is weird toyou, stick to your meds while the rest try to evolve.

Edited by gogovalentine

MOLLY CYRUS

she doesnt care about anyone but us :cry: and we slap her in the face for perfecting her craft and to MAKE HERSELF A BETTER ARTIST FOR US

some people of this fanbase disgust me. take your basic asses back to TF/TFM where you belong. the only sales gaga cares about are our sales. and as long as she keeps making amazing music, then that's all that matters. and she's done that up until now and is going to continue to do so.

heavyMetalGAGA

I think you are my new favorite, spot on comments! And I will let you know, it may be a while since i have tons of books to read. But I won't forget :kisses: I could go on forever about my thoughts on the music industry. In fact I made a whole thread about it last year but it's probably lost forever now. 

Aw, thanks...means a lot! I've always loved reading your comments on the threads, they're thought out well & I dig that! 

But I have a toon to read too. I've been so unmotivated to finish them lately, idk why. Probably cause it's my first summer I'm not forced to finish them haha. But can't wait to talk more about music & literature with you in the future :heart:  

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

BricksNStrings

she doesnt care about anyone but us :cry: and we slap her in the face for perfecting her craft and to MAKE HERSELF A BETTER ARTIST FOR US

some people of this fanbase disgust me. take your basic asses back to TF/TFM where you belong. the only sales gaga cares about are our sales. and as long as she keeps making amazing music, then that's all that matters. and she's done that up until now and is going to continue to do so.

lol this.

Queen Gloria

Aw, thanks...means a lot! I've always loved reading your comments on the threads, they're thought out well & I dig that! 

But I have a toon to read too. I've been so unmotivated to finish them lately, idk why. Probably cause it's my first summer I'm not forced to finish them haha. But can't wait to talk more about music & literature with you in the future :heart:  

You can message me or comment on my page any time :heart: I look forward to it too. And even though I can be pretty critical even of the artists I love sometimes, Gaga is really doing something intriguing here. I wasn't interested in ARTPOP at all since its announcement and now all of a sudden I'm excited to be a fan again. 

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

Bebe

Are you familiar with the Placebo effect?  Many people on this planet may not afford some of the medical treatments they need. Alternative medicines provide a way to deal with the pain or affliction when their options are limited to begin with. 

I am. I mentioned it earlier.

It is still dangerous and wrong to spread misinformation and pseudoscience. It is completely immoral to tell someone that a placebo has the ability to cure them of their illnesses.

People are dying because they believe that natural "alternative" medicines will cure them or their loves ones of their sickness/afflictions.

http://whatstheharm.net/alternativemedicine.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/alternativemedicine/8844461/Parents-face-inquiry-for-treating-son-with-alternative-medicine.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580900/second-child-of-faith-healing-couple-dies-after-no-medical-care-sought/

Edited by Bebe

Amen Fashion

Love it. I mean its like a little behind the scene at the work between her & abramovic. Not more than that. I love how brave she is for just posting that video. No one mentioned that. And the last "scene" is like brilliant.

Edited by Amen Fashion

Willy Wonka

I am. I mentioned it earlier.

It is still dangerous and wrong to spread misinformation and pseudoscience. It is completely immoral to tell someone that a placebo has the ability to cure them of their illnesses.

People are dying because they believe that natural "alternative" medicines will cure them or their loves ones of their sickness/afflictions.http://whatstheharm.net/alternativemedicine.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/alternativemedicine/8844461/Parents-face-inquiry-for-treating-son-with-alternative-medicine.htmlhttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57580900/second-child-of-faith-healing-couple-dies-after-no-medical-care-sought/

This is about calming down though. Nowhere is this implied that it is a cure for disease.

Creyk

Uhmm...Gaga, you might be in the wrong company.

There are far more effective and less weird/demanding forms of meditation.

The crystals do offer a helpful vibration but you don't need to be naked for them to work, just saying.

Edited by Creyk

• Shadow locked this topic