❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

This is just a small bit of one big collaboration that's been in the works for awhile now.

(I got permission to tell you.  As for what the project itself is, I have no idea.)

That sounds very interesting  :yes:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony31511

This is just a small bit of one big collaboration that's been in the works for awhile now.

(I got permission to tell you.  As for what the project itself is, I have no idea.)

I kind of just hope she doesn't go... too far.

I'm happy she's exploring new areas of performance art but I'm just nervous that she's going to scare away people who don't quite understand this type of stuff.

David Bowie

VMAs? An exhibit? ArtRave? Marina rapping in ARTPOP? :giveup:

Miel

Yoga and meditation isn't the problem, it is her promotion of pseudoscience and alternative medicine with the crystals bull**** that is disturbing and frankly dangerous.

As much as I like Marina and enjoy the presentation of the video, I agree about what you're saying. I'm all for people believing in whatever they want to believe in, but when it comes to holistic healing and pseudo-scientific medication, I am a bit more... wary.

3 points in and ready for more

chiuga

This isn't art it's more of a form of zen meditation. Being one with the world, present in the current moment.

This was my first thought

DirtyIceCream

You guys on here who are confused all need to go watch the documentary about Marina (Marina Abramovic The Artist Is Present) its seriously incredible and moving, makes you look at art and performance in a whole different way. When I found out GaGa was working with her for this album It made me sooo excited. I found the movie online ;) wink wink haha, heres the link to the trailer though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcmcEZxdlv4

Edited by DirtyIceCream

Knife

Good for her for having some new personal experiences, let's just keep it separate from ARTPOP, okay?

It's a form of mantra, like the "ommmm" yogi's sometimes use during meditation.

I thought so. It just caught me by surprise when I played the video the first time.

This video kind of makes me want to see what else they've been working on together.

Miel

VMAs? An exhibit? ArtRave? Marina rapping in ARTPOP?

Here for this tho

If she does something like this at the VMAs idk

I wouldn't expect it to be. She's also working with Robert Wilson, who's a lot more traditional when it comes to performing arts, compared to Marina (traditional, used loosely).

3 points in and ready for more

chris777

welcome to the world of douche EDM producers. They're all mega bros. It sucks. 

that's true. most of them are like bullies  

Gross, burn it with fire.

Though, I do like DeadMau5's collaboration with Imogen Heap. He has one redeeming factor for me. Otherwise, gross.

Omg did you see that Skype they did together, I thought it was fantastic and they had some very interesting conversations. Not a Deadmau5 fan at all (he disgusts me) but I put up with him for Imogen :)

I don't know how to feel about this...

I don't want people to see her naked

I don't know why but I think is beautiful

She's posed nude plenty of times already so it's nothing new. Her bondage shoot with Nobuyoshi Araki was probably her most explicit and that was back in 2009.

Rainbowgynous

Yoga and meditation isn't the problem, it is her promotion of pseudoscience and alternative medicine with the crystals bull**** that is disturbing and frankly dangerous.

False. She doesn't claim it heals and therefor doesn't make anyone who needs medical attention stray away from that.

As for it helping with meditation, that is true, it helps with meditation and so does an empty coke bottle, a poster of Gaga, a live python... Anything you believe to help helps because it's the mind that (thinks it) needs help and the mind is easily tricked.

• Shadow locked this topic