💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Bebe

for those that dont understand the video heres an explanation

ji5Zi0u.jpg

"The crystals she lays at the end are believed to radiate a certain energy that Marina believes interacts with our biochemistry and helps stabilize our mental states as well as induce a natural state of calm."

Uuuuughhhhh I hope Gaga doesn't buy into that crap.

Edited by Bebe

It's beautiful and definitely interesting to watch.. But I had to mute it. The moaning was too much. I don't know why the moaning makes me laugh, it's not even funny but..  :lmao:

TimisaMonster

for those that dont understand the video heres an explanation

ji5Zi0u.jpg

She's becoming a Pop Star Jedi and picked her crystal for her disco stick lightsaber! Marina is her Master and Gaga is the Apprentice! :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

David Bowie

have none of you ever done yoga? it really does wonders for the mind and body when you be mindful... and no, this isn't some hippy ass bull**** i'm trying to feed y'all, it's true.

so many of you are so ready to defend gaga's appropriation of Islam but so quick to criticise her for meditating :flop:

Sister

don't get me wrong i dont know anything about performance art, i find this weird even for Gaga, i don't think its really my taste, but what is it about Marina that everybody wants to work with her know? Jay-z just released this video, and she works with him too:

http://youtu.be/xMG2oNqBy-Y

I don't like this faming out of Abramovic lately, it turns me off. If Gaga was serious about doing what she is doing in this video, she wouldn't be promoting it to her "Little Monsters". And wanting donations...I think the music industry is behind this little movement and it's cheap and unoriginal.

I meditate, it's nothing new or unusual.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Fame

:lmao: THE BEGINNING PART.

:lmao: THE PART WHERE SHE IS SCREAMING IN THE DISTANCE WITH EYE ANTENNEAS

It looks like she's being brainwashed in some sort of cult initiation though. :ohno:

David Bowie

It's beautiful and definitely interesting to watch.. But I had to mute it. The moaning was too much. I don't know why the moaning makes me laugh, it's not even funny but..  :lmao:

yoooo, apparently if you repeat something enough it becomes funny just because of repetition. ayyyy

Galactic Mess

I know I just saw her naked, but I honestly don't think of it as a big deal. She just looks so natural and relaxed. Now I feel relaxed too.

chris777

:lmao: THE BEGINNING PART.

:lmao: THE PART WHERE SHE IS SCREAMING IN THE DISTANCE WITH EYE ANTENNEAS

It looks like she's being brainwashed in some sort of cult initiation though. :ohno:

haha ik!  :lmao:

i think she will get a little bit of bad critics when the GP finds about the video

• Shadow locked this topic