Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Rough, early cut of "Aura" leaks (LYRICS IN OP)

Dodo

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

Hopefully Gaga leaks the real version so we only circulate the high quality version.   :creepflop:

this  :creepflop:

i cant stop dying and decaying 

pie-kun

THIS IS INCREDIBLE, THE CHORUS SLAYYYYS.

It does sound pretty rough though, I can't wait for the final!

Sudarshana

omg this is beyond amazingness  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

calmar

It's.... interesting. My first reaction after listening to it all the way through was a slightly happy "Okay..." 

I agree, while the chorus is incredible, the other stuff needs to be tweaked slightly. Then again, Gaga could be eschewing the typical contemporary pop song structure, which would also be an interesting move. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ryhanna

HOLY ****ING **** IT'S SO GOOD HOLY CRAP OH MY GOD AND IT ISN'T EVEN THE FINAL VERSION HOLY **** F U C K F U C K 

My hype for ARTPOP just went up by 500000000% :legend:

OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE AMERICANO ON STEROIDS IT'S SO AMAZING 

LITERALLY SAID THE EXACT SAME THING :excited:

DanceInTheFlames

I'm like about to cry, because one I feel really bad for Gaga this leaked, but 2 IT'S SO GOOD AND IT'S EVERYTHING SHE PROMISED IT WOULD BE. 

Future Lover

Are we sure this is Burqa though? She says it once (I only heard it once) and we know how much she likes to mention other songs in songs. "Behind the burqa" could just be another "I wanna Just Dance, but he took me home instead".

It's sooooo great and unexpected

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift