💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rough, early cut of "Aura" leaks (LYRICS IN OP)

Dodo

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

"U b---hes r listening to the leak?? how could u. The scars from my past were rebrought for nothing. my lil babies, u will all go to hell for this and pay. U wont put ur hands up and applause for me now. I am every icon, and I will be the icon under your bed that kills you tonight for betraying me. Judases. xo - MM"

:lmao:  :laughga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

2day fm are playing it before 3 o clock!!!! so very soon!! in syndey 3 oclock is in 18 mins!!!

MessyTop

Gaga right now: "Damn! I was saving that leak for the day Katy Perry's new single debuts!" :troll:

Hahahahah

nick4bty

Why wait to listen to it on the radio when it's on YouTube? I mean they keep taking it down, but people keep re-uploading it.

I just think it's exciting to hear it on the radio, haha. And I think 2DayFM will be playing it after the commercials, so should be in about 5 minutes.

Well at this point I probably will only listen to it a handful of times between now and the album release so I don't spoil it/get sick of it before I hear the real thing. 

giskardsb

This song needs all the quirky elements including the intro.  I hope it doesn't change much in the final version.  

Mama Ru

Am I the only one sitting around waiting for the song to play on Australian radio even though I could just keep listening to it on YouTube? There's just something cool about hearing it on the radio...even though I'm listening to the "radio" over the Internet.  :smh: 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Arturo

Isn't this Burqa?

Yes burqa and aura are the same song. Its official name is Aura though.