Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nothing On (But The Radio) removed from YouTube

DXPE

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Possibly, why else would they remove it :eek: I don't see it being on ARTPOP though.

Wasn't Katy gonna use it??!!!! :laughga:

Oh yeah I remember that :haha:

SMILE2NE1

Probaly being used for ARTPOP in some shape or form. We already know there is a new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

Where's my gold sharpie :laughga:

Probaly being used for ARTPOP in some shape or form. We already know there is a new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

I freaking hope so. That song is awesome and Id love to hear the complete updated version. NBTRO is an amazing song.

artpopthisway

i'd prefer an album of all new songs. if she wrote 50+ songs why use an old demo we all have already. 

FATCAT

When I first heard the song, it was cool, but unlike ALL of her works, it got annoying lol

But heres to it being da 2nd single :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

T3ARS

I doubt it will be on ARTPOP since we've had the demo for awhile now

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

BLACKOUTbritney

#OperationRoar remove all gaga songs :derpga:

:lmao: :rip:

Dayman

My thory is that she is polishing leaked demos to use in the app. GaGa said in the past that she doesn't want there to be old leaked songs on her albums, but rather all new material. I think that the extra songs in the app will be the old demos but at least up to her level of quality she has set. That way even her "leaked" work will still be able to compare to her album work. I'm probably completely wrong though...

Der Meister

I love this song, it has so much potential! I really hope she add this one on her next album.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived