Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

If this is true... then... :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

A bit much to blame Gaga. I'm with you guys. Lindsay had the choice not to get drunk. If there is an issue, its because she has long-term problems with alcohol and substance abuse - issues which existed long before Gaga, and will probably sadly exist long after Gaga.

Braxton must have known that this might happen, and they should have kept a better monitor on one of their critical members of staff.

Bebe

Guys, when the Queen tells you to stay you stay. Poor Lindsay was forced to spend the night with Gaga, to do otherwise would have been an act of treason.

10200.gif

isnt it so convenient to blame others when you constantly surround yourself with people who aren't good for you. 

Couldn't agree more.

Thank you! Even under her "state of mind", Lindsay is a grown woman and if she didn't want Gaga's company...that's her choice!

Lindsay was taking Gaga's clothes and jewelry remember?...47Hrxti.gif

That gif, I can't :smh:

MelbHawker

lol what an idiot. Lindsay is a grown woman. If she had work the next morning she should not have chosen to stay out late. It's her iwn fault.

Someone's pressed he wasn't the one hanging out with Gaga all night.

LiLo could have said gtfo Gags, I've got work in the morning, but she didn't, they obviously enjoyed staying up all night and knocking on Lana's door then running away :derpga:

MJ Holland

LiLo could have said gtfo Gags, I've got work in the morning, but she didn't, they obviously enjoyed staying up all night and knocking on Lana's door then running away :derpga:

:lmao:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived