💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

FortKnoxxed

guys stop it, it's just a big issue in Russia with gays, It doesn't mean that the country itself is ****. And I tell u what, Moscow is a lot more modern than any other european city, you just have to visit its centre

Sorry, but one city does not represent an entire country.

And if the gays are a big issue to Russia, then for the gays and everyone who sympathizes with them, the country REALLY IS ****.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get you guys... why should gay movement be propaganded?? They don't kill gay people, nor prosecute them for being gays. Media should not affect their s-xuality, don't u get it??

Apparently you've missed the news where Russian gays can'trotest for their rights to be treated equally. That's equal to propaganda according to Russian law that's why I put it in speech quotes as it's not my definition. You must have also missed the news about some gay teenagers getting best up by police for being gay. And I'll try to find a link but I've read somewhere some Russian politician said that even gay athletes should be arrested.

I know that Russia is a beautiful country, but the Russian government is ruining it so bad and makes it very unmodern when it comes to human rights.  Is it an exaggeration to compare it with nazi Germany?

I don't think it's an exaggeration, no. Russia is ostracising gays, one step away from nazi ideals.

bananahammock

if you're not straight and white in russia then you aren't physically safe - it's as simple as that. it's a really terrifying situation. 

they need to get it together 

I can't find the quote she someone said Moscow is more modern than other European countries. Really? Can I go there and kiss a guy in public like a woman can a man? I don't think so.

Ahh here's the link, sorry I'm on iPad and don't know how to make it clickable manually by heart.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/russian-lawmaker-we-will-arrest-gay-athletes-tourists-olympic-games300713

Never mind, it's made clickable on its own. Nice, GGD :)

I am from Russia. I want to say that in my country is not so bad as you think. Russia spoil the reputation of a few people and old myths. Most of the fact that you know about Russia is a lie. We have complete freedom of speech. I know you do not believe it, but it's true. The media often say no reliable information about Russia.

And in Russia, a lot of little monsters.
Sorry for my English.

Instant

Looks like I'll never have a chance to attend Gaga's show in Russia. Damn, I feel so shame for a country where I live in.

Intriguing Penguin

Russia is so ****ed up right now, like seriously. They just need to stop. I have no idea how Madonna just saying something is against the law. It looks more like she is just using freedom of speech, or did Russia take that way too?

ItsUrsulabitch

I am from Russia. I want to say that in my country is not so bad as you think. Russia spoil the reputation of a few people and old myths. Most of the fact that you know about Russia is a lie. We have complete freedom of speech. I know you do not believe it, but it's true. The media often say no reliable information about Russia.

Sorry for my English.

Is Putin watching you tho... :lolgaga:

hausofchad

To BoomMonster...it is a big deal. The police have been beating up and arresting everyone who is protesting this new law. You support the denial of freedom of speech especially on this level? What they are doing is absolutely foolish and I'm so disappointed that the Olympics are going to be held there because the same guy mentioned in the article said that the "gay propaganda" law will be enforced during the Olympics. If this is true (which honestly it should be true), gays aren't safe to be there. Also, to your comment about why would a straight couple leave, well if they support equal rights, then yes, they can be arrested and beat up, too.

I don't get you guys... why should gay movement be propaganded?? They don't kill gay people, nor prosecute them for being gays. Media should not affect their s-xuality, don't u get it??

Zilla

Well jeez :(

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I'm sorry, but Russia is not a "modern civilized country". It's a damn mess, anyone with eyes can see that. Even straight people are treated like dirt in a lot of cases because of their ridiculous government.

This! I live next to Russia, so I'm more than aware about the situation in this 'country'! I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Bellatrix

Sorry for my English.

I'm sorry, but I doubt media in several countries make up new laws, anti gay propagandas and awful pics..

Archived