Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Discussion & Database

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemiss

Not sure where to post this...I bought regular GA for me and two other people cause I had NO idea they had the LMZ packages. I feel terrible now, because of my mistake, we have to stand in line all day, because we don't get numbers. I guess what I'm asking is Is GA actually worth it? Will we be able to have a good view of her? Or are we screwed? I've seen so many diagrams, but they're all really different. I'm not sure where we should be aiming for? The three of us are planning on being in line, like 2/3 am. We're coming from Portland going to Seattle.

Thanks guys!

HOTRODSGAGA

Not sure where to post this...I bought regular GA for me and two other people cause I had NO idea they had the LMZ packages. I feel terrible now, because of my mistake, we have to stand in line all day, because we don't get numbers. I guess what I'm asking is Is GA actually worth it? Will we be able to have a good view of her? Or are we screwed? I've seen so many diagrams, but they're all really different. I'm not sure where we should be aiming for? The three of us are planning on being in line, like 2/3 am. We're coming from Portland going to Seattle.

Thanks guys!

The stage is built in a way you can have a good view WHEREVER you choose to stand. Most songs are performed on the runways.

• 2 weeks later...
sourpunk

Hey, I am so confused. How does GA work? Do we get wristbands or is it just you enter with your ticket? This is my first big GA concert and I'm really confused. Can someone please help me?

• 4 weeks later...
EricBud13

Would I be able to throw a gift on the stage from seats? First section near the stage row 21? Maybe if I walk down and throw it?

I saw a tweet that said she performed Edge of Glory at the show. Is this true?

We are almost a month before Asia - Australia leg and we do not know the opening acts.!Ā  :confused:

vespertine

We are almost a month before Asia - Australia leg and we do not know the opening acts.!Ā  :confused:

inb4 asia 4 asia

Premonition

Is anyone going to the Las Vegas show on August 1st?Ā  Please let me know.

Thank you!

joehatfield

Hi everyone, I have been a lurker on GagaDaily for years. Your support means everything to me, and I am happy to interact on Twitter @joehatfield #GagaHelpJoeProposeToJakeĀ 

Ā 

Gaga and Monsters,

I never ask for favors, but I have to give this a shot. I want to propose to my boyfriend, Jake, tomorrow at ARTRAVE in Dallas during "Born This Way". My dream is to surprise Jake by bringing him on stage with Gaga, and letting her sing as I ask him to join me in a life of holy matrimony. I waited exactly 24 hours before the rave because I wanted it to be a total surprise. We love Gaga so much, and she has been an inspiration throughout both out lives. This would be a dream come true for us. Please please please help by trending GagaHelpJoeProposeToJake ƃĀ°Ć…ĀøĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢ Love you all.

Ā 

- Joe Hatfield

Ā 

PS- I apologize for the spam...but this is truly a dream come true. Again, SO SO Sorry.Ā 

Ā 

http://t.co/VRNKLdC8PW

ImBrandonO

Hi everyone, I have been a lurker on GagaDaily for years. Your support means everything to me, and I am happy to interact on Twitter @joehatfield #GagaHelpJoeProposeToJakeĀ 

Ā 

Gaga and Monsters,

I never ask for favors, but I have to give this a shot. I want to propose to my boyfriend, Jake, tomorrow at ARTRAVE in Dallas during "Born This Way". My dream is to surprise Jake by bringing him on stage with Gaga, and letting her sing as I ask him to join me in a life of holy matrimony. I waited exactly 24 hours before the rave because I wanted it to be a total surprise. We love Gaga so much, and she has been an inspiration throughout both out lives. This would be a dream come true for us. Please please please help by trending GagaHelpJoeProposeToJake Love you all.

Ā 

- Joe Hatfield

Ā 

PS- I apologize for the spam...but this is truly a dream come true. Again, SO SO Sorry.Ā 

Ā 

http://t.co/VRNKLdC8PW

Jake better not check twitter than if you want others to tweet that hashtag

Archived