Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Discussion & Database

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Future Lover

I'm ready to get tickets.  I guess the first place to look is on this forum for news as to when they go on sale?  I want good seats if they are at a seated arena.

So about $200 per ticket egh?  I hope the concert is similar to the itunes festival

Depends where the seats are though. I think the seats this time around will be a lot cheaper than the Monster Ball. (I don't remember the BTWB's prices, but those weren't as expensive at the Monster Ball)

The demand isn't as big as it was in 2010/2011 so the seats should be cheaper.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends where the seats are though. I think the seats this time around will be a lot cheaper than the Monster Ball. (I don't remember the BTWB's prices, but those weren't as expensive at the Monster Ball)

The demand isn't as big as it was in 2010/2011 so the seats should be cheaper.

I just got a ticket to Roseland Ballroom for $65!  Woot woot!!!  My first time seeing Gaga  :excited2:

EGOT2027

Ladies and gentlemen...get ready for the "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" world tour.  Dates could come at any time starting tomorrow, and tickets should go on sale soon after.  Get your bank accounts ready cue we aren't ready for this slayage.

POSSIBILITIES OF THIS TOUR: 

ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1, OR ANY DAY AFTER THAT? CUS THIS THREAD WILL PROVE THAT WE AREN'T READY FOR THIS SLAYGE.

As previously stated throughout the forum today...Gaga said that the tour will be announced VERY soon and then later implied December. Is your body ready for this announcement? Ready to watch the slayage that was the artRave tour the world (in some form)? Ready for all the new outfits? The new choreography? The new props? The new piano(s)? The new stage? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SHEISSE CUS I AM NOT. RIP MY BANK ACCOUNT. RIP MY 2014 SPRING OR SUMMER OR WHENEVER THE FRICK THIS HAPPENS CUS IM SECRETLEY BUYING TICKETS TO A BUNCH OF SHOWS AND THEN SNEAKING OUT WITH MY CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO GO ALL OVER THE MIDWEST. I'LL DEAL WITH THE GROUNDING WHEN I GET HOME. TA-TA-TOURISTS! I CANNOT BREATHE. I AM SO DUCKING EXCITED. HELP. HELP. HELP.

70042-ellie-kemper-cheering-gif-the-efs7

so-excited-gif.gif

I mean just think of the possibilities....

lady-gaga-artrave-650-430.jpg

o-ARTRAVE-570.jpg?6

o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?6

lady-gaga-artrave-004.jpg

anemone.jpg

Plus... (Possibilites)

-the fiber optic wig

-changing wigs (Applause performances)

-changing onstage (iTunes Festival)

-Slayage (her career)

-Rotating stage (artRave)

-Open Bar (artRave)

-an appearance by Maikeeb (artRave)

-Possibilites of interaction with the app [for example: voting on the app during the show to hear a certain song (good for the piano portion)]

And if you aren't hyped enough for December 1st (THE FIRST DAY THIS ANNOUNCEMENT COULD COME...WHICH IS SUNDAY BTDUBS!!!)....watch the artRave below.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef0-R2KdjlU

Also....

get ready for the nightmare that will be getting tickets....Wouldn't if tickets were hidden throughout your local Walmart and that was the only place you could get them. Gaga could make an appearance in New York to open the doors and say "May the odds be ever in your favor"

You may think this thread is a mess, but i think its what ARTPOP is all about...sharing our excitement of the music and era through technology.

inb4 :smh::laughga::awkney: or any other judgmental emoticon is placed in this thread.

Enjoy.

MyBodyisNOTready.gif

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!!!!

Also, I would also like to announce at this time that my name has been changed from Kermit (originally liveontheedge7) to iWontBeTonight. [FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: "]https://twitter.com/iWontBeTonight]

CharlesReyna

I was wondering if you think Gaga is stil a stadium act or is she an arena act. Both are respectable and can bring in a ton on money but stadiums are the upper echelon artists... :cool:

EGOT2027

I was wondering if you think Gaga is stil a stadium act or is she an arena act. Both are respectable and can bring in a ton on money but stadiums are the upper echelon artists... :cool:

In the Flopted States (also my home country): arenas

Everywhere else: stadiums

CharlesReyna

In the Flopted States (also my home country): arenas

Everywhere else: stadiums

I'm in the US too... well, better to play at sold out arenas then half empty stadiums...

EGOT2027

I'm in the US too... well, better to play at sold out arenas then half empty stadiums...

But One Direction is about to sell out an entire stadium tour here....  :cry:

JustinGaga84

I hope Gaga comes back to San Antonio this go around(: When she came here for the Monster Ball, she promised us at the end of the show that she would come back, but when the Born This Way Ball cities were announced, we weren't on the list :/ but I know Mama keeps her word, so I hope she will be back for artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball!!!!

MurderMyHeart

Will there be a key again since the monster pit is being reintroduced in some way?

Archived