đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJ White Shadow about ARTPOP for Rolling Stone

Bt1

Featured Posts

badboymonsterx

4. Gaga began working on ARTPOP almost immediately after 2011's Born This Way came out. "It couldn't have been more than a week," DJ White Shadow says, "and she hit me up and said, 'OK, the next album's called ARTPOP, let's go' . . . I was laying on my couch watching 'Judge Judy' or something and trying to chill."

I ****in' LOVE judge judy... omg we would so be friends lmaooooooooooooooooooo

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

GUYS!! IT'S A SONG TITLE!! He was "watching" Gaga's brain make a song called JUDGE JUDY!! :derpga:

Born Brave

If it makes you want to tap your feet you are going to want to dance to it... 

croboy

GUYS!! IT'S A SONG TITLE!! He was "watching" Gaga's brain make a song called JUDGE JUDY!! :derpga:

Inb4 a song is called "judging you"

Gangie

Inb4 a song is called "judging you"

I remmember that Gaga several times in the past tweeted something like this: #DontJudgeMe... so..... :v

If I like it, then that's what I get!

BigDreamer

." Adds DJ White Shadow: "It's just a fun song. There's no political commentary . . . I watch people's toes and they tap."

I hope that it truly is a rave upbeat pop song to smash the era off with. But that comment and the seemingly joking correction about tapping your feet to a ballad makes me a little confused. I am totally excited either way because im sure the album will have complete thumpers for the clubs and stuff but I guess we will see. 

Antidote

She decided it's called ARTPOP after the BTW release? Omg that's pretty early to pick a title :shocked:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived