💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Confirms Previously Leaked Image; Asks For Removal

SEANGT

Featured Posts

francescoxoxo

"un-retouched"

I'm loving these Inez+Vinoodh photos, my only critique is that they are a little too over edited to the point where they look fake.

This photo is edited enough. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Maybe the mods can go on a deleting spree and edit the posts of user who posted it?

I could totally imagine that this is the album cover. If it would have been just another promo pic, she wouldn't + the haus wouldn't ask us to remove it as much as possible.

I'm actually legitimately questioning whether it's meant to be the album cover. She rarely asks for us to not spread leaked images. :ohno:

I mean, it's very unlikely, but it was the first thing that crossed my mind when she posted this, so.. 

GreenEyes

These are literally her best pictures ever :legend: I didn't even think it was un-retouched, looks perfect as it is. 

TimisaMonster

I knew when she leaked the pic of her sitting in the computer chip throne with all those scabs and bruises that it was DEFINITELY UNRETOUCHED, but I honestly thought that this was already retouched! How could it get much better than this? :omg:

inb4 they change the shape of her head again... :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SKANK

If you guys can help me delete them off of here, help me find these images in the APPLAUSE threads and report them :) Trying to get them off of here too

You know she isn't actually your Mother right? You don't have to do as you are told. The image was leaked and will be seen by anyone who wishes to see it, so censoring it on this site is pointless. 

Zilla

You know she isn't actually your Mother right? You don't have to do as you are told. The image was leaked and will be seen by anyone who wishes to see it, so censoring it on this site is pointless. 

I'm doing it because it's being requested by her team who has been very good to us so :ohwell:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ChicaSkas

i'm so confused. which one is "leaked" and which isnt?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SEANGT

i'm so confused. which one is "leaked" and which isnt?

photo at the link is leaked. Which things are you referring?

RAMROD

If you guys can help me delete them off of here, help me find these images in the APPLAUSE threads and report them :) Trying to get them off of here too

They should do this for tumblr & twitter too tbh. :yes:

More of this picture and of its edits uploaded there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

HOLY ****! Ok, I've been proven wrong! :hehe:

Can't wait to see the retouched version!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived