💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEWS: Gaga talks ARTPOP, Applause, VMAs, + injury with WWD

Americano

Featured Posts

mrlemon

I can't believe she had a broken hip, and she could've been out for a year or more! But ARTPOP sounds more amazing than anything described before. I love how she called out the interviewer. The single sounds futuristic. I wonder what she meant about the doppelganger and fried egg. 

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• SEANGT

• Bellatrix

• Pitch

The Stranger

My Applause theory:

Based on this quote, the lyrics that we have, & the single cover, I believe that the song is melancholy, about how severely Gaga needs applause as she is nothing without it -- similar to how TF/M have happy songs with dark lyrics. 'Give me that thing that I love, put your hands up, make them touch' & the appearance of the cover seems almost desperate, as if she just performed & nobody clapped for her & she's begging them to do so. :yes:

:clap:

EnigmaMonstr

Psh, how dare they suggest she showed up to the VMAs in the egg when it was the Grammys  :nails:

:derpga:  just kidding. This article is so amazing. I cant wait to see the fashion and video. I cant get over the cover art, im amazed how many people called the Pierrot look. As for the song, sooo anxiously waiting to hear it. But I wonder if its a strict DJWS production or if anyone else had their claws in it? Was hoping for a Madeon smasher for the lead. But whatever, Gaga knows what shes doing. Give it to her. Giver her what she loves!!!

who cares GP. even  gaga when she is creating music  she is not thinking on them .i think she and zedd already said that n o?

they all care bc the label is paying their bills.

shane_c

I keep wondering if her injury started when she fell doing Jo Calderone at the VMAs .

Aguinaga09

Wow good thing she ended the tour when they did. Glad everything is okay :) and I can't wait for ARTPOP!!

SEANGT

omg what if she's in some sort of sound-proof cage for her performance so she can't hear the applause? idek just thought that would be amazing. What if people knew she couldn't hear? Would they still clap?

Michael

Very interesting interview.

Although I cannot @ them getting the VMA's and the Grammy's confused at the end. :smh:

Galactic Mess

Everything on this interview is exactly what I had been waiting for: surprisingly amazing :legend:

That cover scalped me so badly when I first saw it! :giveup:

SEANGT

Very interesting interview.

Although I cannot @ them getting the VMA's and the Grammy's confused at the end. :smh:

I think they quickly fixed it after posting. It's only like that in the quoted text here. It's fixed at the source link.

• Shadow locked this topic