πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Applause' single cover is indeed Gaga as Pierriot the clown

Danny

Featured Posts

OMG YAAAS THATS FLAWLESS! CrazyGa :legend:

Marc is SO lucky he meets her like everyday..

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Exactly. Lemme just post my interpretation here:

Β 

After reading information on Pierrot's Wikipedia page, I'm leaning towards the fact that the single cover is a painting of his face. That character was viewed as a naive fool. He kept falling for Colombine but she ended up breaking his heart and going over to another man. This reminded me a lot about the relationship Gaga had with Luc Carl. She kept getting fooled but she still loved him no matter what. She wrote songs andΒ  dyed her hair blonde for him. It's as if he made her transform herself into something just to please him. "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, baby" is similar to Pierrot's relationship with Colombine.

Β 

Also, Pierrot is a sad clown. His job is to entertain people in a form of theater. He's just a character, he's not real. It reminded me of Jo Calderone's speech in which he says that Gaga told him "Jo, I'm not real. I'm theater". And after each play, everyone applauds him long and loud but in the end, he's just a sad clown.

Β 

:eek:

Β 

Or like she's a pawn and basically lusting after the applause by her seeking approval from people in her life and otherwise...

Β 

APPLAUD. APPROVE.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

aaronyoji

what a coincidence that the pic of a pierrot Β he uses to compare it to is handpicked right from a fanmade pic that fans have been circulating themselves for days....

Redstreak

what a coincidence that the pic of a pierrot Β he uses to compare it to is handpicked right from a fanmade pic that fans have been circulating themselves for days....

That's my thing. This isn't something out of nowhere. A lot of fans have been speculating that very theory. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I'm SO excited for this!!!! How do some of you not want this?!? Gaga has pulled off much worse things and this will look flawless! I will get really mad if this turns out fake imagine the VMAS :giveup:

Β 

This + fan theories aren't what actually happens 99% of the time, Gaga always surprises.

pink sushi

This sounds really interesting. I'll have to see how the pic looks, but so far it sounds like a cool idea.

Β 

Imagine is she looks like this though on the cover ---> :flop: Β Haha :derpga:

Robotboy

i hope its true. haters reffer to her a s aclown. she would look really cute+creepy im here for it :cryga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:eek:

Β 

Or like she's a pawn and basically lusting after the applause by her seeking approval from people in her life and otherwise...

Β 

APPLAUD. APPROVE.

omg

either way, this whole clown idea is mind blowing to me.Β 

gunther_btw

I actually believe it is...Β 

Β 

71411_570011679709170_57052867_n.jpg

Β 

for the VMAs...

Β 

She is going all out weird at the VMAs lmao

Β 

that looks like a poncho but highfashion something like this

Β 

Β poncho-capuche-laine-soie-cervin.jpg

Robotboy

just the thought of her performing as a harleyquinn/clown at VMAs now got me so hyped. oh no. its not gonna be true :nails: :nooo:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

OminousWind

I think marc is just thristy for more followers :lmao:

Β 

why didn't he post a picture with gaga :usrs:

Β 

Any fan would ask for a picture :hor:

Β 

I don't believe him lol

Β 

Β 

I call bull**** that she didn't want pictures, when there's clearly pictures of her there.... Also didn't he say he was at the dinner when she released the ARTPOP promo pic

Sesshomaru

I think marc is just thristy for more followers :lmao:

Β 

why didn't he post a picture with gaga :usrs:

Β 

Any fan would ask for a picture :hor:

Β 

I don't believe him lol

Β 

Β 

I call bull**** that she didn't want pictures, when there's clearly pictures of her there.... Also didn't he say he was at the dinner when she released the ARTPOP promo pic

All of this.

So desperate of himΒ  :fail:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived