💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Opulence

I love it!!! I love the promo images, they're so fresh and funky, hopefully she won't go anywhere with the punk look she's been using lately!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexxx

She still hasn't named it :lmao:

She looks beautiful

Love the techno edge

BloodyM

So many a--l responses about the unedited pic. She looked lovely there, if it were up to me there wold be no photoshop done except for colouring purposes. This is why the public trashes celebrities who are not pitch perfect due to all the manipulation on photos. She looks fabulous and natural in the original pic.

THIS  :worship:  :worship:

Didymus

Can't help but be a little disappointed once again :( I don't really get a.. "kick" from it or anything.

I just hope that in the future she'll try to be a bit more original. It's like I've seen all of it before :noparty:

Amen Fashion

Why dont you just remove that gif from the OP? Do you know how many ppl from the media get information aout Gaga on GGD.

Kermit the frog

Can't help but be a little disappointed once again :( I don't really get a.. "kick" from it or anything.

I just hope that in the future she'll try to be a bit more original. It's like I've seen all of it before :noparty:

You hadn't seen the mask tho :giggle:

Nor the crazy glasses :giggle:

Edited by Kermit the frog

Didymus

True :derpga: But I think I don't get excited for it, because I don't "get" either of them. But that might change once she explains it.

You hadn't seen the mask tho :giggle:

Nor the crazy glasses :giggle:

Kermit the frog

True :derpga: But I think I don't get excited for it, because I don't "get" either of them. But that might change once she explains it.

I feel like her absence from twitter is holding me back from being excited. She needs to be back with a bang.

Didymus

aaronyoji posted this:

"she is naked in these promo images because she is a blank canvas for ideas to pass through her like an electronic circuit, and interface if you will. sitting in the chair highlights that she is deep in the machine, getting her hands dirty (as seen in the unedited photo) to connect her fans through diff. mediums, thus blueprinting our journey as an ARTPOP generation."

:dead:

I hope that was the idea :sweat:

SomethingMore

This might actually be the best Gaga promo picture I have ever seen !

• Shadow locked this topic