💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben - Applause Music Video Out Soon and Info (Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

Blank Space

OMG :NOOO: not MTN video once again I just wont handle that ppl not here for music videos 457575676minutes long,please 4-5mins

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

@Didymus hes someone I know with an acquantance fron Interscope

But rumours among employees arent always right

Even so hes been right more often than not. If u check past threads ive made most of the rumours he hears are true or partially true!

Dayman

Sounds about right. The time frame is around the same as it took between filming for Born This Way and its release.

HausOfAntonio

PLEASE be a mini movie :nooo: Those are normally Gaga's best work!

Not a mini movie pls :wtf:

Why? Her two most flawless videos(imo)- Paparazzi and Telephone were mini movies. And if the rumour that it's about Judas length, which is still within the normal length for videos is true, what's wrong with that?

why you are still posting what this supposed guy says? I wouldnt call this not even rumors. They are speculations.

I think I should also say I have a friend who works at Interscope and he gives me news. Here are my next ones :

1. Lady Gaga will open the VMA. But things could change. She could also close it or just be in the middle of the show.

2. The video for the first single it will come out 2 weeks and a half after the single is release ... like Born this way. But if it needs help with the charts, we could see it before the VMA.

3. She will visit Ellen until the album comes out.

4. She plans to go to the Grammys and Brits, but only if negociations for Superbowl fails.

5. Her tour is planed for next year.

Come on. This is just stupid. Even when I read fake rumors it is more fun than this, because they use some imagination.

I dont know if you only pretend that this guy, Ruben exist, but I start to believe that it isnt real and he doesnt fool you, but you try to fool people. Either way, you should say something / ask questions that can have only one answer and that it is not obvious for ( almost) everybody.

bionic

Cute! Hope it's bright and colourful, perfect for the summer

buy bionic

melodichard

I would prefer a short and sweet music video that has great replay value 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived