💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - Posh Life LEAK (TLC Demo)

BROSEIDON

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I totally agree, I think the people talking negatively about this demo have never listened to TLC. Because aside from the patently Gaga lyrics, this song totally sounds like a TLC song. As a song writer she hit the nail on the head.

This.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BROSEIDON

• ChicaSkas

• Cherry

• Redstreak

HausOfMark

omg i totally imagine them singing this song.

it has that sound that is TLC.

-Mark

Sesshomaru

i really hope its not the sound of art pop tho...idk i just dont like it...sounds weird...i am hoping for something mindblowing...this aintt even close to anything on the fame monster...i need some **** that will sound like im on d--gs...that will make me stay up all night to replay...stuff like that i listen 2-3 times and get bored...

I doubt this is reflective of ARTPOP at all. Good songwriters adapt to other's styles and I think that's what she did here for TLC. :)

RAMROD

i really hope its not the sound of art pop tho...idk i just dont like it...sounds weird...i am hoping for something mindblowing...this aintt even close to anything on the fame monster...i need some **** that will sound like im on d--gs...that will make me stay up all night to replay...stuff like that i listen 2-3 times and get bored..

Why would it necessary the sound of ARTPOP?  :huh: 

You seems to take Gaga as that boring with her artistry?

She can write many styles of songs and it doesn't need to be put into the same box.

She is a chameleon. Not one trick pony.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It works on me. I cant stop listening to it. She sounds great and the lyrics are lovely.

ChicaSkas

I cant believe at Israeli gay nightlife club putting thier hands on this demo without letting me even know. b---h u had to tell me first.

Where did you see that an Israeli gay club had it :huh:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

i really hope its not the sound of art pop tho...idk i just dont like it...sounds weird...i am hoping for something mindblowing...this aintt even close to anything on the fame monster...i need some **** that will sound like im on d--gs...that will make me stay up all night to replay...stuff like that i listen 2-3 times and get bored..

This was made for TLC, not Gaga, nor does it even sound like something Gaga would sing and release for herself.

This song is perfect for TLC by the way, it fits their style nicely.

Gaga's vocals sound stunning here also! :sara:

Redstreak

just curious did you managed to rip the actual video before the user removed it? did anyone follow the user on YouTube before they removed it?

were you able to download the video?

I downloaded the video, that's how I was able to convert to an mp3. However the program I used has it set to where it deletes the video file after being turned into an audio only file. It wasn't removed by the youtuber though. It was taken down by IFPI.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ChicaSkas

...wtf is tlc?

They were a great girl group in the nineties. You would have had to be around then.

Sadly, the one of the singers passed away tragically in a car crash, her name was Lisa LeftEye Lopez.

I downloaded the video, that's how I was able to convert to an mp3. However the program I used has it set to where it deletes the video file after being turned into an audio only file. It wasn't removed by the youtuber though. It was taken down by IFPI.

Oh, is it in your recycle bin then? did you manage to follow the original uploader?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

They were a great girl group in the nineties. You would have had to be around then.

Sadly, the lead singer passed away tragically in a car crash, her name was Lisa LeftEye Lopez.

Oh, is it in your recycle bin then? did you manage to follow the original uploader?

So sad. :cry:

I'm a bit weary about how they'll sound now because of it. 

Nicole

I have no idea who TLC is, and I don't really like the song overall, but her vocals sound great :)

Redstreak

Sadly, the lead singer passed away tragically in a car crash, her name was Lisa LeftEye Lopez.

No and no. :(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic