Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tara Savelo posts video of Lady Gaga getting her septum pierced

samuelx

Featured Posts

Shaney

Same! I'm very excited to see what the entire song sounds like. This loop is really good, & I can't imagine what it's like during later parts of the song. :)

Did you see Tara's tweet?  She said it's not part of the album. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Swine

• HausOfMark

• Pierre

Top Posters In This Topic

AyaKara

Did you see Tara's tweet?  She said it's not part of the album. 

Yes, but it's a part of the experience. Gaga has said before that ARTPOP is not an album, it's an experience. Therefore, if it's not on the physical album, it will definitely be on the app. However, since she wrote 8/19/13 in the corner, I'm inclined to believe that it's the single :)

Miel

Cool to see the piercing! The music was definitely... interesting.

3 points in and ready for more

Shaney

If that is from the lead single........ that's still disappointing even with low expectations :awkney:

I just can't believe that DJWS and the Haus seem to have so much confidence in the single if it even remotely sounds like that. 

melodichard

Omg, if any of the songs on ARTPOP sound anything like Heavy Metal Lover I am going to be very happy

Yes, but it's a part of the experience. Gaga has said before that ARTPOP is not an album, it's an experience. Therefore, if it's not on the physical album, it will definitely be on the app. However, since she wrote 8/19/13 in the corner, I'm inclined to believe that it's the single :)

this

HarryTheNight

Septum piercings are hot and yall will deal. and so was that beat. I hope its something from AP. She always refers to the album as an experience so maybe..

HausOfMark

omg do yall even have receipts that this is a relevant instrumental?

no. tara posted its not part of the album.

-Mark

blubrryxkisses

First of all, I like the instrumental, whether it's from ARTPOP, the "experience" ( :huh:), or whatever. It sounds good to me! It's like Nine Inch Nails and DJWS had some sort of demon child together. Not everything has to be light and bubbly to be good.

Second of all, yeesh at some of the meltdowns over the piercing...still. It's just a piercing! A cartilage piercing. It's not that much different from getting your ears pierced and I know some of you have pierced ears lol. It's not a video of her eating a corpse or anything. (And, keep in mind, this is the woman who gave us a video of her eating a bovine heart. A piercing is really not that major.)

Ok...I feel better now.  :hor: 

YAS.  :hug:

I love this instrumental as a preview and even if it isn't on ARTPOP, I do want to know where I can get more of this little snippet.

So far, I am absolutely loving the ARTPOP era. This artsy-ness is exactly what I have been craving from Gaga for a long time. 

Although, I will admit that I am quite biased, as I really do not like pop music (aside from Gaga, of course). She has always been different to me and she is going to prove what she is really capable of with this next phase of her career. I am not worried. There is definitely no lack of passion for her artistry with this album, so I do believe that it will be incredible regardless.

Starsinoureyes

I remember when bad romance leaked, people were saying bad things and being so negative :rofl:

Anderson123

I like the music, it sounds like something DJ White Shadow would do, or probably Zedd.. but I think it's more DJWS + Gaga. Anyway, whether that thing ends up on ARTPOP or the App or whatever, I hope we get it in full.

ChicaSkas

eeeeeeeyooooowwwwwchhhhhhh!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic